Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE And A Shot At Earning 50k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE And A Shot At Earning 50k (484 Views)

Top 10 Google Online Certificate Program {free} Get Certified Today / 100,000 Google Online Certificates Scholarships This July / Take A Shot At The World’s Shortest IQ Test – But 80 Per Cent Will Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE And A Shot At Earning 50k by Sigma001: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE

Get new skills for a digital world

Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalised training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.

Who would benefit from the lessons?
Stidents
Small business owners
Service providers
And any individual that wants to improve their online presence.

You may be wondering how to get started without any prior knowledge.
There is no need to panic, here is a rare opportunity to learn ALL THE BASICS YOU NEED TO START AND MAKE YOUR FIRST ONLINE PRESENCE A REALITY.

Take 106 Lessons
Earn 26 Badges
And get Google Certified
You could get a shot at 50,000 Naira. When you start the course

You don't want to miss this rare opportunity.
Share with your contacts.

Join the WhatsApp group with link below to explore this opportunity.

https:///E1S9YtydYrTBLlePVjBHYv

Re: Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE And A Shot At Earning 50k by Rawblings(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE And A Shot At Earning 50k by Emmaway(m): 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2018
Sigma001:
Get Google Online Digital Certification For FREE

Get new skills for a digital world

Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalised training courses designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.

Who would benefit from the lessons?
Stidents
Small business owners
Service providers
And any individual that wants to improve their online presence.

You may be wondering how to get started without any prior knowledge.
There is no need to panic, here is a rare opportunity to learn ALL THE BASICS YOU NEED TO START AND MAKE YOUR FIRST ONLINE PRESENCE A REALITY.

Take 106 Lessons
Earn 26 Badges
And get Google Certified
You could get a shot at 50,000 Naira. When you start the course

You don't want to miss this rare opportunity.
Share with your contacts.

Join the WhatsApp group with link below to explore this opportunity.

https:///E1S9YtydYrTBLlePVjBHYv
Thanks for posting this information here on Nairaland, I got my digital marketing certificate last month from Google, the lessons I learnt are really helping me in affiliate marketing. I'll advise others to join. You can learn by either watching the videos or reading the transcripts for those who don't have enough data.
I'll like to join the WhatsApp group my number is below

(1) (Reply)

Courtesy Call By The Nigerian Animal Science Students Association / Final Year Student Of Unizik Slumps And Dies Due To Poor Medical Facilities / Updated List Of Institutions With Released Post Utme Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.