Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts (22714 Views)

Man Beheaded In Osisioma Attack Not Policeman – Abia Police / Soldiers Clash With Police At Osisioma, Aba, 3 Dead / Video Of Little Girl Performing MouthAction: Lagos State Government Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by Akachukwuroland: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2018
Public Service Information

Abia State Government received with sadness disturbing reports of an unfortunate confrontation between a group of soldiers and police officers at the Osisioma area of Aba earlier today.

We are working with the heads of the concerned security agencies in the state to ensure that the situation, which has been brought under control, does not repeat itself or escalate within the state.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has also directed full investigation of the circumstances that led to the breach of public peace with a view to preventing future occurrence of such armed confrontation that endanger the lives of innocent citizens and security agents working in the state.

While we are currently working with law enforcement agencies to review the immediate and remote cause of the incidence, members of the public are advised to go about their normal duties as the situation around the area has been pacified.

Those responsible for this breach of public peace will certainly be unraveled and punished according the law.

Thank you.

Chief John Okiyi Kalu
Honorable Commissioner For Information

https://www.facebook.com/119961132055926/posts/186710715380967/

1 Like

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by muhammed50(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Again??

PS : FTC! Once in a blue moon
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by DanielsParker(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
People meant to protect and ensure orderliness and calmness are the ones causing commotion.

4 Likes

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by nairaman66(m): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Nigeria.. A shame to other African nations!

15 Likes

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by mymoney001(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by Jimmy231: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
U
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by CertifiedA: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ennnnnhh
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by Bossontop(m): 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
undecided
When this useless SARS go clash with soldiers sef??....abi na only against civilians dem get power

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by boolet: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Only in Nigeria...
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by PHfinest(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by nairaman66(m): 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Flexyu:
People wey die don die

You go join them soon
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
sad dog dey eat dog in this obodo Nija.
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by stefanweeks: 8:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na today?

Ipob over to u
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by LazyNairalander(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
They should be sent to Maiduguri already. That's where they are needed most. Check my SIGNATURE
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by mytime24(f): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Saturday 16 June the Super eagles will kick their campaign against Croatia, Some Men will be out watching d game with their sidechicks and talking about how the ref is #Cheating..... sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by potent5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Abeg, I de watch match. I no want distraction. Portugal 2-3 Spain.
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by deebrain(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
let's watch match finish abeg.... we are coming
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by bla4(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Na Dem Dem
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by bedspread: 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
I PRESENT TO YOU DE GEA DE KARIUS

6 Likes

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by chumaster(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Shameless mofos

meanwhile
check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by henry5050: 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
I count my self out, meanwhile to every parent, teacher and guardians here check out my facebook page RRCSAFRICA it's a parenting page you would learn a lot. On how to raise responsible children
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by ZorGBUooeh: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Lols..Dis is how sarki,Yarimo ad yeske will fight demselves when buhari lose power in 2019. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by BabaIbo: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Just negodu
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by anibi9674: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
zoo fighters.
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by calddon(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
This is a serious matter, i was personally affected by this. Its a shame that we take matters like this for granted and react to more unreasonable threads of all sorts of immoral issues

2 Likes

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
They have so much energy, why can't they channel that energy to Benue, go and confront the Fulani herdsmen there undecided

I thought FG said they don't have enough manpower yet these ones have enough time on their hands confronting each other while citizens are at the mercy of terrorists

Abians should watch out na so e dey start undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by olatade(m): 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
abegros in uniform
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by pelicanbeau(f): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Police And Military Clash In Osisioma Aba: Abia Government Reacts by chumaster(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
calddon:
This is a serious matter, i was personally affected by this. Its a shame that we take matters like this for granted and react to more unreasonable threads of all sorts of immoral issues
grin

My problem is the civilians being caught up in the middle of all these else they should slaughter themselves for all I care. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbery Gang Led By A Fake Soldier Busted By SARS / Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar / Herdsmen Kill Enugu Grandma Two Months After Slaughtering Daughter, Son-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.