Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... (462 Views)

How To Earn In Dollars Through Fiverr / How To Earn Money Online Through Google Admob / How To Make Money Online Through Leap Force Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... by Judytex: 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
What Is Fiverr?,I will tell you what fiverr is. The best definition I can give to fiverr is that it’s a place where things are done for five dollars. it is a marketplace for gigs that are priced at $5. Essentially, you can sell and buy tasks for $5. So anyone can create a gig for small service on the site, and visitors can accept gigs as well. The price for each gig is fixed at five dollars. If you are a kid or a mum and you wanna make money from home, then I think fiverr should be your priority . You are being paid 4 dollars for each successful order you complete, though your gigs are listed as 5 dollars, but fiverr charges you a dollar for each gig. Many at times, I have heard people saying that fiverr is not really worth there time, but I am happy to tell you that, I know people who are making a living online with fiverr. In fact, one of my Boss, just bought a car from the money he made from fiverr. Lets do some calculations here, lets say you are getting 6 orders from your fiverr gig daily, then 6 *4 $ that’s, 24 $ daily and that will amount to 720 $ dollars, and its possible for you... http://www.treasurechannels.com/2018/06/10/what-is-fiverr/
Re: How To Make Money Online Through Fiverr... by McOrezi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Okay so let's get down to fiverr.

I am Joseph, a young graduate who just completed service and has never been a fan of jobs. I started out here with questions about fiverr earlier this year but most of the tricks i saw and tried failed so i abandoned the account. By May this year, i opened another account and tried some new tricks after carefully studying fiverr algorithms for three months.
I made my first sale on the 23rd of may, second order followed early days of june. From then till now i have made $512 and the month is still counting.

If you are a graduate and have a few skills you can easily earn above 200k monthly as a side hustle. My whatsapp number is 0814 611..4008. You can contact me to learn more about gigs that sell, getting to level 1 seller, setting up your accounts, avoiding the don'ts of fiverr.

Next time i will be talking about common mistakes people make that causes account ban, no or low orders, low turn out, money conversion and withdrawal issues etc.

(1) (Reply)

Ants (2) / Shoptomydoor, best place to Ship And Clear Your Cars Form USA / Bayelsa Youth Leadership Awards/international Youth Day Concert 2018 (2nd Edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.