Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Portugal Vs Spain (lessons Learnt) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Portugal Vs Spain (lessons Learnt) (486 Views)

Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 / Portugal Vs Spain: World Cup 2018 - 3 - 3 (Full-Time) / Argentina Vs Nigeria, Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portugal Vs Spain (lessons Learnt) by Nikejah(m): 10:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mehn!!! Football has a strong spirit of favouritism,each of us whether we realize it or not are deeply influenced with our culture if you doubt me wait till tomorrow's match with Nigeria against Croatia and see how nationalistic you can be,infact it could be as if the person is high on something real cheap.lolzzzzzz
Well,today football match of Portugal against Spain features cr7's three flawless goals, making it a total of 84 international goals,oh boyooo see figure. But away from that it made me wonder if that guy is human or something else,I mean how can some one be near perfection in his/her chosen carriers.the only answer my mind could think of is a dedicated hardwork,cr7 did not actually fall from the sky,he was born just like you and me,hardwork made him a great left &right striker, hardwork together with grace made him the world best even though it has not been officially announced for 2018

so my fellow nairalanders pursue hardwork cause it will forever remain the key to sucess, my 2cent advise though.
Wishing Team Nigeria success all the way
#God does not watch football

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain (lessons Learnt) by dayowunmi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
Nikejah:
Mehn!!! Football has a strong spirit of favouritism,each of us whether we realize it or not are deeply influenced with our culture if you doubt me wait till tomorrow's match with Nigeria against Croatia and see how nationalistic you can be,infact it could be as if the person is high on something real cheap.lolzzzzzz
Well,today football match of Portugal against Spain features cr7's three flawless goals, making it a total of 84 international goals,oh boyooo see figure. But away from that it made me wonder if that guy is human or something else,I mean how can some one be near perfection in his/her chosen carriers.the only answer my mind could think of is a dedicated hardwork,cr7 did not actually fall from the sky,he was born just like you and me,hardwork made him a great left &right striker, hardwork together with grace made him the world best even though it has not been officially announced for 2018

so my fellow nairalanders pursue hardwork cause it will forever remain the key to sucess, my 2cent advise though.
Wishing Team Nigeria success all the way
#God does not watch football
Well said. He's 33 and still dominating football. Rooney is younger than him and is struggling at Everton

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain (lessons Learnt) by Stellx6: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
dayowunmi:

Well said. He's 33 and still dominating football. Rooney is younger than him and is struggling at Everton

The man has ported to major league soccer in America sef!!!!

1 Like

Re: Portugal Vs Spain (lessons Learnt) by Nikejah(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
dayowunmi:

LMAO!!!! Grace has a lot to play especially in a game of competition
The difference between six and half a dozen here is raw grace

(1) (Reply)

World Cup 2018 Best Team Statistics,brazil Or Spain ? / France Vs Argentina [4-3] Goals And Highlights [VIDEO] / TRANSFER NEWS: Paulinho Returns To Chinese Super League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.