Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ' (7023 Views)

Brazilian Lady Born Without Vagina Has One Made Out Of Fish Skin - Pictures / Simple Ways To Stay Healthy And Prevent Awful Vaginal Discharge / Somebody Help, Sperm Is Pumping Out of My Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

' by Optionally(f): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
' Solved

1 Like

Re: ' by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Where is d graphic?

Visit your doctor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' by Optionally(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ' by k3velli(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Abeg Go Run Test For "Gono" Chikina.

1 Like

Re: ' by doctore212(m): 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
Use potash mixed with Cameroun peper.thank me later

2 Likes

Re: ' by yanabasee(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Optionally:
How can i post the pics.Its saying file too large.

Your clits so big that internet rejects its contents!!!!

37 Likes

Re: ' by madridguy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
You have contacted infection. Go and see your doctor for treatment.

Optionally:
Please help it started last week when i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.And this is our first time of having sex without condom.
Please help i'm scared,i can't even tell him cos he is someone that has temper

3 Likes

Re: ' by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Vaginal discharge is most often a normal and regular occurrence. However, there are certain types of discharge that can indicate an infection. Abnormal discharge may be yellow or green, chunky in consistency, or have a foul odor. Yeast or a bacterial infection usually causes abnormal discharge.

Is not bad but if is yellow color....there's issue my friend

4 Likes

Re: ' by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please, don't post the picture, I use God beg you.

Go for a swab to determine what kind of infection you have, if you have one

It's best you know what you're treating before turning your vayjayjay into a cooking pot that will take potash, garlic, honey etc.

Go to the hospital or run a test in a lab.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ' by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 15, 2018
Go see your doctor and please tell your so-called boyfriend so he can get a cure too.

But this is how people catch HIV carelessly sha shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: ' by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Vaginal discharge is most often a normal and regular occurrence. However, there are certain types of discharge that can indicate an infection. Abnormal discharge may be yellow or green, chunky in consistency, or have a foul odor.

Yeast or a bacterial infection usually causes abnormal discharge. If you notice any discharge that looks unusual or smells foul, see your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.

Types of vaginal discharge
There are several different types of vaginal discharge. These types are categorized based on their color and consistency. Some types of discharge are normal. Others may indicate an underlying condition that requires treatment.

White
A bit of white discharge, especially at the beginning or end of your menstrual cycle, is normal. However, if the discharge is accompanied by itching and has a thick, cottage cheese-like consistency or appearance, it’s not normal and needs treatment. This type of discharge may be a sign of a yeast infection.

Clear and watery
A clear and watery discharge is perfectly normal. It can occur at any time of the month. It may be especially heavy after exercise.

Clear and stretchy
When discharge is clear but stretchy and mucous-like, rather than watery, it indicates that you are likely ovulating. This is a normal type of discharge.

Brown or bloody
Brown or bloody discharge is usually normal, especially when it occurs during or right after your menstrual cycle. A late discharge at the end of your period can look brown instead of red. You may also experience a small amount of bloody discharge between periods. This is called spotting.

If spotting occurs during the normal time of your period and you’ve recently had sex without protection, this could be a sign of pregnancy. Spotting during an early phase of pregnancy can be a sign of miscarriage, so it should be discussed with your OB-GYN.

In rare cases, brown or bloody discharge can be a sign of advanced cervical cancer. This is why it’s important to get a yearly pelvic exam and Pap smear. Your gynecologist will check for cervical abnormalities during these procedures.

Yellow or green
A yellow or green discharge, especially when it’s thick, chunky, or accompanied by an unpleasant smell, isn’t normal. This type of discharge may be a sign of the infection trichomoniasis. It’s commonly spread through sexual intercourse.

Causes of vaginal discharge
Normal vaginal discharge is a healthy bodily function. It’s your body’s way of cleaning and protecting the vagina. For instance, it’s normal for discharge to increase with sexual arousal and ovulation. Exercise, use of birth control pills, and emotional stress may also result in discharge.

Abnormal vaginal discharge, however, is usually caused by an infection.

Bacterial vaginosis
Bacterial vaginosis is a quite common bacterial infection. It causes increased vaginal discharge that has a strong, foul, and sometimes fishy odor, although it produces no symptoms in some cases. Women who receive MouthAction or who have multiple sexual partners have an increased risk of acquiring this infection.

Trichomoniasis
Trichomoniasis is another type of infection. It’s caused by a protozoan, or single-celled organism. The infection is usually spread by sexual contact, but it can also be contracted by sharing towels or bathing suits. It results in a yellow or green discharge that has a foul odor. Pain, inflammation, and itching are also common symptoms, although some people don’t experience any symptoms.

Yeast infection
A yeast infection is a fungal infection that produces white, cottage cheese-like discharge in addition to burning and itching sensations. The presence of yeast in the vagina is normal, but its growth can multiply out of control in certain situations. The following may increase your likelihood of yeast infections:

stress
diabetes
use of birth control pills
pregnancy
antibiotics, especially prolonged use over 10 days
Gonorrhea and chlamydia
Gonorrhea and chlamydia are sexually transmitted infections (STIs) that can produce an abnormal discharge. It’s often yellow, greenish, or cloudy in color.

Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection that’s often spread by sexual contact. It occurs when bacteria spread up the vagina and into other reproductive organs. It may produce a heavy, foul-smelling discharge.

Human papillomavirus (HPV) or cervical cancer
The human papillomavirus (HPV) infection is spread by sexual contact. It can lead to cervical cancer. While there may be no symptoms, this type of cancer can produce a bloody, brown, or watery discharge with an unpleasant odor. Cervical cancer can easily be prevented or found with yearly Pap smears and HPV testing.

When to seek medical help
If you have unusual discharge alongside certain other symptoms, see your doctor as soon as possible. The symptoms to watch out for include:

fever
pain in the abdomen
unexplained weight loss
fatigue
increased urination
If you have any concerns regarding whether a discharge is normal, make an appointment to see your doctor.

What to expect at a doctor’s appointment
When you see your doctor for abnormal vaginal discharge, you’ll get a physical exam, including a pelvic exam. Your doctor will also ask you several questions about your symptoms, your menstrual cycle, and your sexual activity. In many cases, an infection can be detected by the physical or pelvic exam.

If your doctor can’t diagnose the problem immediately, they may order some tests. Your doctor may want to take a scraping from your cervix to check for HPV or cervical cancer. Your discharge may also be examined under a microscope to pinpoint an infectious agent. Once your doctor can tell you the cause of the discharge, you’ll be given treatment options.

Home care for vaginal discharge
To prevent infections, practice good hygiene and wear breathable cotton underwear. Don’t use douches, as they can make discharge worse by removing useful bacteria. Also practice safe sex and use protection to avoid STIs.

To decrease the likelihood of yeast infections when taking antibiotics, eat yogurt that contains live and active cultures. If you know you have a yeast infection, you can also treat it with an over-the-counter yeast infection cream or suppository.

Healthline and our partners may receive a portion of revenues if you make a purchase using a link above.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ' by Thebwoy: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2018
Clean the whitish discharge whenever it discharges and live your life.

As simple as that.

1 Like

Re: ' by chris2face(m): 11:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
When did i even get here self Walks out on thread
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2018
yanabasee:

Your clits so big that internet rejects its contents!!!!
please i'm serious
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
darol4real:
Vaginal discharge is most often a normal and regular occurrence. However, there are certain types of discharge that can indicate an infection. Abnormal discharge may be yellow or green, chunky in consistency, or have a foul odor. Yeast or a bacterial infection usually causes abnormal discharge.

Is not bad but if is yellow color....there's issue my friend
yes its smells.
Oh God
Re: ' by amSTARboy: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Optionally:
Please help it started last week when i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend.And this is our first time of having sex without condom.

You might be reacting to the condom used because of the lubricant on the rubber
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
amSTARboy:

No we only have sex with condom right from time.He even disvirgined me with condom
Re: ' by bujebudanu1(m): 12:01am On Jun 16, 2018
amSTARboy:

Bro.wait wait

Did u read the post at all?

Please read it one by one again

9 Likes

Re: ' by Optionally(f): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2018
Here is the pics
REMOVED
Re: ' by DUOz(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2018
You're so beautiful.

I'm so sorry babe, you have to get tested it might not be what you think.
If you actually have std, then you have to talk to him
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2018
Please i can't go to the doctor.Please isn't there any herbal method of curing this please

1 Like

Re: ' by Optionally(f): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2018
DUOz:
You're so beautiful.

I'm so sorry babe, you have to get tested it might not be what you think.
If you actually have std, then you have to talk to him
I don't think i can allow any doctor to see my privates
Re: ' by yabas(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2018
AloyalNigerian:
Where is d graphic?

Visit your doctor.
. Don't worry too much about money, just go to any government hospital and run a test, it shouldn't cost much. NO HOME REMEDIES O & don't be shy.

Optionally:
. Stop saying that, don't be shy. Go to a gov hospital and let them swipe u, it doesn't last for more than 5 min.

Optionally:
Here is the pics
REMOVED
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: ' by Finstar: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Here is the pics

Tell me you're kidding? You posted the pic here? This is a public forum for crying out loud...
Re: ' by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2018
Finstar:

Tell me you're kidding? You posted the pic here? This is a public forum for crying out loud...
Tnx I've removed it
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2018
ceejayx:
You are suffering from Proteinsynthesis which is normal with loose cvnts like u grin. That proteinous discharge is still useful, scoop it with ur finger and lick it. it will go back to the system and regenerate.
Your types are one of the reasons i hate Nairaland.
Re: ' by DUOz(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:

WHAT??

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR LIFE HERE, YOU CAN SEE A FEMALE DOCTOR.

YOU CANT LET IT GET WORSE. YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FIRST SO YOU'LL START TREATING IT, IF IT'S A DISEASE AT ALL. YOU MUST ALLOW THE DOCTOR SEE IT O.

HOW DO WOMEN GIVE BIRTH.

A STITCH IN TIME THEY SAY
Re: ' by Optionally(f): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2018
DUOz:

WHAT??

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOUR LIFE HERE, YOU CAN SEE A FEMALE DOCTOR.

YOU CANT LET IT GET WORSE. YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FIRST SO YOU'LL START TREATING IT, IF IT'S A DISEASE AT ALL. YOU MUST ALLOW THE DOCTOR SEE IT O.

HOW DO WOMEN GIVE BIRTH.

A STITCH IN TIME THEY SAY
Tnx.The problem now is my boyfriend.He may get angry cos he has temper and he might think i cheated on him dats how i got this thing.
God please help me.
Re: ' by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Your types are one of the reasons i hate Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ' by DUOz(m): 12:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Optionally:
Tnx.The problem now is my boyfriend.He may get angry cos he has temper and he might think i cheated on him dats how i got this thing.
God please help me.

You can't be sure it's std until you confirm with a good doctor.

If eventually you do find out it is and you're sure you've slept with no other person then you have to tell him so he'll get tested as well it's for both of your good, to hell with his temper you're talking about your life here, you have to stand up to him.

Find out what exactly is wrong with you first before anything else
Re: ' by madridguy(m): 12:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Do you stay in Lagos?

Optionally:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For March 9 2021 In Nigeria / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes! / Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.