Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) (1194 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) / Two Siblings, Dog Found Dead Inside Refrigerator In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by HgsMediaPlus: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2018
A woman who has been missing since Thursday was found dead inside a python on the island of Sulawesi in Indonesia.

The incident occurred on June 14, 2015 when 54-year-old Wa Tiba went to check her garden. By Friday morning, Wa Tiba was not yet home, so residents and police went in search of her.

Read More & Watch Video at: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/06/missing-woman-found-dead-inside-python.html?m=1

Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by calamus(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
QueenSuccubus!

The third picture though; why is the serpent looking alive? As in, curved that way? undecided
Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:04am On Jun 16, 2018
Na this kind snake swallow jamb 36million.
Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2018
calamus:
shocked shocked shocked
QueenSuccubus!

Is she the one the snake swallowed? undecided
Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08am On Jun 16, 2018
calamus:
shocked shocked shocked
QueenSuccubus!

The third picture though; why is the serpent looking alive? As in, curved that way? undecided

shocked

Why u mentioned me? I am not from Indonesia ooo.. And this kind of incidents are common in that country.. The snakes in Indonesia (especially in the wilderness) are super big ones..Maybe bcoz ppol there don't hunt snakes for them to eat unlike in the Philippines, for us it's an exotic food... grin
Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by calamus(m): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Why u mentioned me? I am not from Indonesia ooo.. And this kind of incidents are common in that country.. The snakes in Indonesia (especially in the wilderness) are super big ones..Maybe bcoz ppol there don't hunt snakes for them to eat unlike in the Philippines, for us it's an exotic food... grin

Don't mind me. Your name was the first exclamation that came to mind when I saw it. grin
You said you're not from Indonesia. You are a Filipino? undecided
Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by calamus(m): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

Is she the one the snake swallowed? undecided

No sir, she's not. Can never be. I heard she eats pythons. grin
Re: Missing Woman Found Dead Inside A Python (video) by malificent(f): 1:38am On Jun 16, 2018
shocked

What a way to die.
That 3rd picture is in no way related to the rest.

(1) (Reply)

Umuahia Redeemed Christian Church Of God School Teacher Assaults sch Cleaner / Wife Exposes Mechanic Who Wanted To Take Advantage Of Her / 'how Boko Haram Men Took Turns To Sleep With With Me', Rescued Pregnant Woman Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.