Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? (584 Views)

Apple Iphone 14 Pro, Pro Max To Get Big Camera Upgrades; ‘mini’ Line To Be Dis.. / Download Whatsapp Stickers For Android And Iphone / How To Download Whatsapp Status Video And Photos Of Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by dukechilezie(m): 2:53am On Jun 16, 2018
I wish to know if I can use my MTN line to download whatsapp on two different phones. I need urgent answers please.
Re: Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by Emekus92(m): 5:35am On Jun 16, 2018
dukechilezie:
I wish to know if I can use my MTN line to download whatsapp on two different phones. I need urgent answers please.

yes
Re: Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by dukechilezie(m): 6:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Bro, please how do I do it.
Re: Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by khalhokage(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
You can only use your WhatsApp number on one phone at a time. Unless you use WhatsApp web.
Re: Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by dukechilezie(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=khalhokage post=68526924]You can only use your WhatsApp number on one phone at a time.
Unless you use WhatsApp web.[/quote
I appreciate, how does WhatsApp web work? Is it on PC or on android?
Re: Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by khalhokage(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=dukechilezie post=68527125][/quote]

It works through your browser, so it can work anywhere.

The thing is that the phone with the actual app has to be on and connected to the internet before the web version can work too, and i think you will need to reconnect it regularly I don't remember what makes it disconnect.

To use it go to web.whatsapp.com
Re: Can I Use One Line To Download Whatsapp On Two Different Phones? by dukechilezie(m): 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
khalhokage:

It works through your browser, so it can work anywhere.

The thing is that the phone with the actual app has to be on and connected to the internet before the web version can work too, and i think you will need to reconnect it regularly I don't remember what makes it disconnect.

To use it go to web.whatsapp.com
Thanks bro. I will try it

(1) (Reply)

See Inside Russian President, Putin’s Private Jet Which Looks Like A Fancy Hotel / Live Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via Glo Cheat / I Need A Gaming Laptop From Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.