Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy (64479 Views)

Fun Photos From Abuja All-White Pool Party 2023 (Video) / Sophie Alakija Rocks Blue Hair / Georgina Onuoha Rocks Blue Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by DIYhackers: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2018
Build up to a new single from Dija, we sabi this trick Don Jazzy
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2018
See as yansh flat... Mtcheeew
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Chrisbeks: 8:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Dope, God bless you dija, we love you kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Not hating bt d wig is v ugly,d colour is so off on d outfit
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Ellabae(f): 8:31am On Jun 16, 2018
Beautiful but that's a blue wig
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Almunjid(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Check the last pic, she looks like a mermaid, u sure say no b mermaid posses are? What she's telling Don jazzy is that if u want future successes in ur life, then get out of my life. Lol
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by ozo13(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Like seriously baba don dey old small small o.
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by adecz: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2018
The "hair" be like blue rag....

Not good at all!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by itchie: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Blue is beautiful and She looks angelic so i present to you, dija d Blue Angel cool

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Minemrys: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See Don jazzy for the 3rd pix

E be like healthy Imbbeecileè sad

If Hungry Lion see Di'ja for forest , the lion goo hiss waka pass her

No flesh , this one naa bone meal embarassed
lets see how u look first. Enough of this body shaming. Its n0t param0unt she must appeal to ur attraction.

3 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Vinstel: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2018
Cute wink I like it

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by geezynoni: 8:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Bonga fish
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by OChimex: 9:06am On Jun 16, 2018
I like Don't Jazzy no doubt but his inability to get a wife at his age despite his money and fame is making him look stupid and irresponsible among his peers as nwa afo Igbo.

Imagine inviting him to a traditional occasion and he appears with his big head alone, even kids will shake him with one hand.

I mean, how does he manage to live alone in his big house alone without kids running around making the home lively?
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by amjokes(f): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2018
She should have used green wig. The blue no make sense at all
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by 21savages: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2018
My kind of woman.

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2018
She's too bony yet she's had two kids.
People giving unsolicited opinion.
How much has your curvaceous body/gf given you?

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by EmekaBlue(m): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2018
See as she be like lekpa female clown
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Uniquetani1(f): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Not nice but how can we satisfy humans. If you are fat, they will say you are too fat and if you are Slim, they will say you are skinny.
It's well!

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by dammiecool(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2018
I miss mo hit don jazzy sad
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Naza25: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2018
dammiecool:
I miss mo hit don jazzy sad
Stop living in the past, Mohits is dead and buried, all the actors have moved on, you too should move on

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by sprints1: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:

na steak meat, desert kind of meal
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by mimimile93: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
Amebo9jablog:
Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name Di’Ja just dyed her hair blue and fans are loving it.

She shared the picture of her gorgeous new ‘do’ on his Instagram yesterday.

In the picture, Di’ja is also rocking a nice gown with lots of beautiful flowers with Mavin Boss Don Jazzy.

Happy moment they are having as Don Jazzy took to his IG page to share same photo with the caption:” My princess cracking me up. @aphrodija#Family #Mavin”

Di'ja also captioned: "And here is the door to all your future Successes Sir. Please step forward @donjazzy"

See more >> http://amebo9ja.com/dija-just-dyed-her-hair-blue-and-were-loving-it/

Cc: Lalasticlaca

Don baba don penetrate dis one tire

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by sammywizzy11(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
See this old man
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by bdauran: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Buh money e dey pala-pala

2 Likes

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Babaolorioko(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Mummy Water grin
Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by ehinmowo: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Viralkid:
to be honest it doesn't look nice at all, she like shiit

Bro calm down she didn't created herself. Dt was harsh

1 Like

Re: Di’ja Rocks Blue Wig In Fun Photos With Don Jazzy by Ayobami7(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stretching Her Leg On Her Personal Trainer. Fans React / Bisola Shares Bathroom Photos, And Everybody Is Tripping / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.