Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (81017 Views)

Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' / Roman Goddess Slays In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfits / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by idonhammer: 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
chaii and my Vaseline finished last night.

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by teebaxy(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
*Russia christian country
*uruguay christian country
*saudi arabia muslim country
*egypt muslim country
so right now in the world cup
its
#CHRISTIANS 6-0 #muslims lolz
if you know you know
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by olowobaba10: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
SHE COULD EVEN SET HER RIGHT BRA STRAP WELL grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by adorable29(f): 8:13am On Jun 16, 2018
ednut1:
Some fans are fools, if u no like wetin d person post, y not unfollow

Even those typing with their unwashed hands they just finished using to wa.nk like epilepsy patients will also be here screaming olosho.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by sirusX(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Oh my lawd shocked

I hope that pendant survives this!

Ahh bobbi that has made me bald.

Moyo lawal my best actress kiss

You for talk my breast actress grin

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Simbrixton(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2018
This lady needs someone to help her focus very few yorubas are making it in igbo dominated nollywood, the discrimination should make her strategise and take her options seriously some of her mates now act in yoruba movies as well seun akindele nino bolanle she has a light skin complexion which can be of use if you have no talent in acting

E easy to advice sha mevwey dey talk gan need strategy

2 Likes

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2018
sirusX:

You for talk my breast actress grin
Modified lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Moyo-This is very 'haramic' to my consecrated eyes. May God forgive you.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Amebo9jablog(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Lol nice boob tho!
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by willibounce1(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2018
Push up bra. That girl has tiny titties
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by mrkia(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2018
She and her likes often do that when they were frustrated....
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by blowjob: 8:50am On Jun 16, 2018
NAIJA HOESS AND BLEACHING ..... grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2018
see her mouth like pig own!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by sucess001(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Moyo isn't an olosho. She is very intelligent and doesn't sleep around. Just carefree.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by jcross(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Which kain thing b dis?...person future mother oooo....abasi mbok!!!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by oluwaahmed: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
That's why their men rush to marry igbo girls.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by initiate: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2018
See experience

Anigreat:
shocked shocked shocked

Forming Porsche, when you know that there's something fishy smelling down there.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by kingBenedict: 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Fans and hypocrisy... Everyone is entitled now...
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by lereinter(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Nl

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by lereinter(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
teebaxy:
*Russia christian country
*uruguay christian country
*saudi arabia muslim country
*egypt muslim country
so right now in the world cup
its
#CHRISTIANS 6-0 #muslims lolz
if you know you know

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Because you don’t like sweet things
N0favors:
Why am I not impressed?
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by N0favors: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Because you don’t like sweet things
what do you know about sweet things?
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This one and Roman goddess

I nor know who come fooolish pass undecided
Roman use her own catch oyinbo husband. wetin dis wan don achieve
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Mart1994(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
After fooling herself like this she will go and hijack one man and lie to the world that she is getting married... Some ladies are their own worse enemies

Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by okwabayi(m): 1:47am On Sep 06, 2018
Everytime I see this name it is always associated with a display of fleshy parts. It's safe to say we know where her sense of reasoning is stored.
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Adeesther56(f): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Possessed albino
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by czarina(f): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Omokoginimi, come see this one (check the first page) You like? grin grin
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
czarina:
Omokoginimi, come see this one (check the first page) You like? grin grin
I don land wink cheesy At the mention of boobsi...

I like that but...

Where you go since?
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by czarina(f): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
omokoginimi:
I don land wink cheesy At the mention of boobsi...

I like that but...

Where you go since?
Chai! At the mention of boobs, see as you show! cheesy

You like that, but what? You no how I suffer take find this yellow pawpaw breasts? angry

I just comot online for some time, I missed this place sha as per this was where I got my laughs. But I was getting too attached to Nairaland, I had to do something.

I deleted my phone browsers (disabled Chrome) then blocked the Nairaland URL on my PC. I swear, I was thinking about Nairaland every single day but a girl had to do what a girl had to do. grin

So, how far? How has it been here?
Re: Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2019
czarina:
Chai! At the mention of boobs, see as you show! cheesy

You like that, but what? You no how I suffer take find this yellow pawpaw breasts? angry

I just comot online for some time, I missed this place sha as per this was where I got my laughs. But I was getting too attached to Nairaland, I had to do something.

I deleted my phone browsers (disabled Chrome) then blocked the Nairaland URL on my PC. I swear, I was thinking about Nairaland every single day but a girl had to do what a girl had to do. grin

So, how far? How has it been here?
Lol. Sure, I must show o. Lol

But... it’s too big for me. E go suffocate me. Don’t want to run out of oxygen lol.

Detox? Lol. Does nairaland really affect people? It’s the only addiction that has no negative effect. If it does, I’d be a victim. Lol.

So how you back and fresh. Yippie... roll out the carpets and drums. She back. wink

And nothing’s really been happening here tho. Just same way you left it. Trust me. Maybe now that you back, the fun Is back kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!! / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast / Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.