Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) (28487 Views)

Zimbabwean Police Arrest Burglar Who Pretends To Be A Ghost (Photos) / Suspected Ritualist Who Pretends To Be A Mad Man Arrested With Charms In Ondo / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
muric da,awon oloshi mefa,you wont talk, will you
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by CSTR1003: 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
Is being queer a crime in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by InansBobo(m): 11:33am On Jun 16, 2018
this is Nigeria (in Falz's voice)
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Jasperro(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
nonsense
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2018
MURIC you open mouth to challenge FALZ for featuring girls dancing with hijab.

But here is one of your Muslims doing extortion with HIJAB.

MURIC, we are waiting for your response.

Note:Muric is an Islamic interest group or pressure group that defend the Islamic faith.

MURIC stands for Muslim Rights Concern.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by BanigoCharlesP(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
cry Check this thread and help me out please https://www.nairaland.com/4565114/givers-never-lack-me-out
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Omonaijani: 11:43am On Jun 16, 2018
The guy needs money to survive this hard time...

see how to use the zenith bank:
https://campusbiz.com.ng/zenith-bank-transfer-code/
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by firo08(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Sai baba crew, now the idiot has agreed that the economy is hard..
Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
That his bra tho. grin

He also said men preferred him to normal real girls. Effects of gender segregation. SMH

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Jimenez(m): 11:56am On Jun 16, 2018
Last Last u wan tell us indirectly say dis ur strong face n body na waiting them d admire? Is very very wah oh, anyway i comment my reserve.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
That is how he will dress and go and do ikwokirikwo with nyarinya.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
I can imagine the number of gays up North
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by islandmoon: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
where is MURIC when you need them most? they have lost focus , is it not good to use hijab to dance than use it to bomb?
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by ajiwo1: 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Now you won't see idiotic MURIC opening wide their smelling mouth to condemn this one for wearing hijab as a man to do illegal things . Why? because they are known for supporting anything evil.
I support you
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by deavicky(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
And bobrosky abi watin they call am still dey walker freely in Lagos.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by omoniomoade(f): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
but he is beautiful oo....
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Where's MURIC? They won't see this now,rather they keep reacting to irrelevant things out of sentiments. Now speaking of which,this is quite common in the north especially amongst gay northerners.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
holyidol:
May Allah help my dear country.

Get out there deadbeat one girl wey car kill why Allah nor save her
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by mansamusa08(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
I can imagine the number of gays up North

I hear you. May be Bobrisky, Bisi Alimi and Adenironke Apata are from the North.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by staen: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
What a clown he is
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
These Muslims self
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Now you won't see idiotic MURIC opening wide their smelling mouth to condemn this one for wearing hijab as a man to do illegal things . Why? because they are known for supporting anything evil.

Seconded.
MURIC is evil.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
terabyte2015:
MURIC comes to mind

MURIC the latest nuisance in town.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
It's very well hidden in the North, deal with it bro

mansamusa08:

I hear you. May be Bobrisky, Bisi Alimi and Adenironke Apata are from the North.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by Funjosh(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
This life.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by biomedics(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
I never knew people in hijab do seduce men
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab And Pretends To Be A Woman Arrested In Niger State (Photo) by usedcondom(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 25 In Sokoto In Fresh Attacks [PHOTOS] / Man Chops Off Relative’s Hand Over Land Dispute (graphic Photo) / Hakeen Odumosu: SARS Operatives Can No Longer Unilaterally Detain Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.