Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 (1096 Views)

Hyundai Elantra 2008 Live Data Check / This 2013 Hyundai Elantra Has Traveled More Than 1 Million Miles / Brainbox Needed For Hyundai Accent 2006 Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 by olumzzz(m): 6:13am On Jun 16, 2018
Dear House, please how can i disable my car alarm permanently. It keeps going off at odd hours and repeatedly hence draining my battery before morning. I've had to jumpstart twice in the last 2 weeks.
Re: How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 by olumzzz(m): 5:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 by AutoElectNG: 5:37am On Jun 17, 2018
olumzzz:
Dear House, please how can i disable my car alarm permanently. It keeps going off at odd hours and repeatedly hence draining my battery before morning. I've had to jumpstart twice in the last 2 weeks.

Was recent work done on the vehicle before this happened?

Either that is the cause of your problem or one of the equipment on that circuit is no longer in serviceable condition and is responsible for this...go meet an educated automotive technician who will study the wiring diagrams for that circuit pinpoint the problem by running a series of tests and do a good job of resolving the issue, unless I am wrong, the alarm is connected to the anti-theft deterrent unit, so this is not a job for the average joe of a rewire.

I got a Hyundai Thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4191228/dealership-level-diagnostics-hyundai-1996 You should follow it
Re: How To Disable Car Alarm For Hyundai Elantra 2008 by olumzzz(m): 7:07am On Jun 17, 2018
AutoElectNG:

Was recent work done on the vehicle before this happened?

Either that is the cause of your problem or one of the equipment on that circuit is no longer in serviceable condition and is responsible for this...go meet an educated automotive technician who will study the wiring diagrams for that circuit pinpoint the problem by running a series of tests and do a good job of resolving the issue, unless I am wrong, the alarm is connected to the anti-theft deterrent unit, so this is not a job for the average joe of a rewire.

I got a Hyundai Thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/4191228/dealership-level-diagnostics-hyundai-1996 You should follow it
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rolls-royce Ferrari Benz Inspire Fetish Madness & Rituals In Africa’s Biggest / The New Mercedes-AMG CLA 35 4matic / I Misplaced My Car Papers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.