Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

Namecheap Auto Renewal Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Namecheap Auto Renewal Help (505 Views)

Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. / Namecheap Coupon Codes Available / Glo Gives Out More Data Volume On All Auto Renewal Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Good day nlanders webmaster.... Am in a deep mess right now.... Barely a year ago, a friend used my account to pay for a domain at namecheap.com. Just yesterday, i took some money from paylater to fix somethings only to discover the money was slashed.... No debit alert was sent, and i am very sure its namecheap.com. Now i want to know if there is a means to get my money back as the domain has been abandoned for a very long time
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by EasternActivist: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2018
You can cancel the order from their website, you can as well chat them up for guidance since they have 24/7 human chat service, and not to forget, also inform your bank.

Good luck.
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2018
EasternActivist:
You can cancel the order from their website, you can as well chat them up for guidance since they have 24/7 human chat service, and not to forget, also inform your bank.

Good luck.
but can i b assure of a refund...
How do i cancel the order.
Nb. The amount has been debited
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by bedfordng(m): 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

tell your friend to cancel immediately. also tell him to remove your card to avoid future charges
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by webapi: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

Chat them up. Make sure you have access to that namecheap account else they may not assist you
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedfordng:
tell your friend to cancel immediately. also tell him to remove your card to avoid future charges

webapi:

Chat them up. Make sure you have access to that namecheap account else they may not assist you

The fund has been refunded tho not my bank acct but my acct balance on their site.

I am still trying to ask them if i could get the funds in my bank acct
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by bedfordng(m): 1:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

The fund has been refunded tho not my bank acct but my acct balance on their site.

I am still trying to ask them if i could get the funds in my bank acct
tell your friend to pay you in naira since it was used on his domain.
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedfordng:
tell your friend to pay you in naira since it was used on his domain.

thats d prob.... I have lost contact wit d nigga

They just agreed to send it to my acct, but will take 2 - 10 working days.... Thats too long
Re: Namecheap Auto Renewal Help by bedfordng(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cutefine02:

thats d prob.... I have lost contact wit d nigga

They just agreed to send it to my acct, but will take 2 - 10 working days.... Thats too long
you just have to wait

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adding A Blog To An Existing Non Wordpress Site / Create Website / Learn All You Need To Know About Video Blogging And Make Money From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.