Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 (47945 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by contigiency(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
I thought we were out of that rubbish program. Please its time we focused on important issues affecting all and sundry and not about this frivolities.
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by jaxxy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lol alex no reach vandora now talkless of Cee c bitters
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by bla4(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
She fine sha
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by sureheaven(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Her bwezzz too small and flat sef.
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by Ritaze12: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes. My own view though.

Did you watch the show or you are just judging by these filtered pictures? I know its your opinion but if anyone has seen Alex without makeup I don't know how they'd conclude that she was the most beautiful housemate. Even south Africans were using her pictures to prove that Nigerian girls are ugly and man looking.

3 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by blowjob: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
HOESS AND WHO FINE WAHALA..... grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by Nigerianbyblood: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Her back side no too bad, I like big nyash ��
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by Smarkie: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
i thought by now that we might have been free from this bbnaija of a thing
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by emelda86(f): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bleh!!!

How come she didn't open mouth on this pics
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by kenex4ever(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ahneeka by far the most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by Ellabae(f): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ritaze12:

Did you watch the show or you are just judging by these filtered pictures? I know its your opinion but if anyone has seen Alex without makeup I don't know how they'd conclude that she was the most beautiful housemate. Even south Africans were using her pictures to prove that Nigerian girls are ugly and man looking.
I watched the show to the end. Alex is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by wizzyboy21: 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Alex na my babe..................
na me ge dah tin wey dey scata una head.

she be fynnnnn gurlll
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by kenex4ever(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ritaze12:

If you watched the show you will know she is very beautiful. She is not just good at making up. Her face without makeup in d show was very cute without pimples but when she came out I started seeing some ugly makeup pix.

I never heard any south African call her ugly, that1 na lie.

Ahneeka without pimples is d most beautiful in d house

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by hensben(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
Realrealtor:
What is your spec?
I like my gurl fleshy but not fat.
See the pic below.

NB: I used her pic because she has my girl resemblance n features.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by rickyboss333: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
hensben:
She is beautiful but not my spec.
shekinah. at all at all.
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by Trexnemesis(m): 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
I love the girl Alex. She's no 1.
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by SexytorresE(f): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
Comparing Anita Joseph comments on Alex posts and Alex comments on Anita Joseph post
Alex 10
Anita Joseph 500.
Over sabi too much for her.
Back to the mater, Anita was right kiss
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by SexytorresE(f): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
I thought with our best jersey and over rated stuff we gonna trash people, but I was wrong cry cry NGA 0-2 shocked Wonder how it will be against Argentina cry
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by SexytorresE(f): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
SexytorresE:
I thought with our best jersey and over rated stuff we gonna trash people, but I was wrong cry cry NGA 0-2 shocked Wonder how it will be against Argentina cry
sorry Croatia
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by danjalingo: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
cheesy

Seriously i don't know why i got hard on merely looking at this girl pant, am i normal embarassed

No
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by joinnow: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Where is the beautiful!?

Meanwhile, you should check out what Dutch prime Minister did that made everyone clap for him. You probably can't do that if you're in his position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTXOVNAwnM

Is he campaigning for second term
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by sulakishop(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2018
That her mouth....
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by pweetiedee(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Ritaze12:

Is she prettier than Nina or Ahneeka?

Alex is prettier than Nina.

Ahneeka is prettier than Alex
Re: Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2018
joinnow:

Is he campaigning for second term
No he's not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) / BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.