Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned (641 Views)

When Did You Buy Recharge Card Last From Retail Shop? / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned by Rickyrick: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2018

Egwu Kelly, 20-year-old, has been declared missing by her family members. Reports say that she left her house on the 14th of June around 2PM to buy recharge card at a nearby shop and hasn’t returned home since then.

Her family also revealed that she recently just came back from Cameroon two weeks ago.

Anyone with any useful information should contact the nearby police or any of these numbers 08067504233 , 08060670286.
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2018/06/16/missing-lady-she-went-to-buy-recharge-card-and-hasnt-returned/

Re: Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned by OfficialAwol(m): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
I almost said she's somewhere collecting d*ck...

But then I realized this is a serious issue

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned by psucc(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
seriously that should be the first suspect
OfficialAwol:
I almost said she's somewhere collecting d*ck...

But then I realized this is a serious issue
Re: Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned by PreyeIjo: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
The sadest part is that she is most likely not coming back in one piece
Re: Missing Lady: She Went To Buy Recharge Card And Hasn’t Returned by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Has she been found?

(1) (Reply)

. / Notice To All Unilorin 2018/2019 Admission Seekers / Beware This Online Data Seller . Dotman Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.