Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans (540 Views)

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri / Bible Scholars Should Explain Psalms 23:5 For Me / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by Yomidee(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Aside from the well-established fact that Arabs were the first slave owners, selling nothing less than 17 million people into slavery before transatlantic slave trade saw its first shipment. It is heart-rending they still practice this inhumane act till present date, therefore I will like to share with us this video I saw on youtube about Islamic worldview of black people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b8Y5jlCiSU

1 Like

Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by plainbibletruth: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Islam has succeeded, throughout its history, in suppressing the TRUTH about its real nature by being able to, like they say, "speak from both sides of the mouth". That is why the truth about Islamic slavery had been largely covered up.

Islam has never really regarded the black man as equal to the Arabs. It can even be said that he is regarded as less than second class human being.

Action, they say, speak louder than words. Islam has a way with words; even quotes from earliest Islamic sources can be denied and trumpeted as "Not authentic" whilst the same source can be used to substantiate a stand as long as it suits their claim.

Islam can deny a source or deny that perpetrators of some evil, even when they claim to be pursuing the course of Islam or be acting in the name of Allah.

The effects of Mohamed’s racism, supremacy, and slavery on blacks continues today, as it is reported that up to 14 million blacks are currently owned by Muslims.

Black people are treated with scorn in the Islamic middle-east today with racism a common attitude with mistreatment. Saudi Arabia’s racism includes black people in slums and subjected to abuse as the Arab psyche would never accept black people as equal to themselves.

This mistreatment and slavery of black Africans has continued albeit underground because Muslims justify their actions with the life of their prophet Mohamed.

Mohamed owned many black slaves during his lifetime
. He believed that black slaves were half the worth of Arab slaves, proving this by trading two of his own blacks for one Arab Muslim.

3 Likes

Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by Yomidee(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
@plainbibletruth, you are absolutely right, lying to further the course of Islam is called Al-taqiyya. Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and Allah will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam, therefore they do this without guilt or fear of accountability or retribution on the day of Yawm al-Qiyāmah(resurrection day). Its just unnerving that our brothers are on the receiving end of this age-long propaganda machine. I long for the day a black man will understand how this world works and have collective self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by orisa37: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Bokoharam and Fulani Herdsmen are Nigeria's Share.

1 Like

Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by orisa37: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2018
The Arabs don't know nothing yet that God has an ultimate PLAN to use Nigeria to deliver Africa.
Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by Yomidee(m): 10:17am On Jun 17, 2018
@orisa37. It about time we start making long-time plans and educating ourselves instead of selling the "God's plan" to our people, no developed nation in history has rely solely on God's plan "Heaven help those who help themselves".
Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by orisa37: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
The way forward is "Righteousness". All humans are selfishly made. God is Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding. He is King of the Universe. Like He made Adam and Eve, He made also Nephilims in different parts of the Universe in His Own Image. He appoints Kings and Queens, equipped with His Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding, from among them. The Bible says, "The Kings and Queens are wise". That's borrowing from His Own Wisdom to them to rule their people. By extension, humans conjure Electoral systems to choose their Chargemen, Foremen, Supervisors, Managers, General Managers, CEOs, Chairmen and Presidents for their various Systems and Processes of Programmes, Productivities and Policies. I don't think you know Visions and Dreams and how they come about? They do not come from your human School Training even with your Phds. They come from The Supreme Spirit equipped with WKU and SSS to implement. It is
Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by Yomidee(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
another piece i like to share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GopAYZC-FM
Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by plainbibletruth: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Yomidee:
another piece i like to share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GopAYZC-FM
Some of the comments by Mohamed and other Islamic teachers and leaders about blacks are so terrible that one wonders why so many are following Islam hook, line and sinker without thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Islamic Scholars Think Of Africans by Yomidee(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2018
I wonder about this too, I think there is a Psychological equivalence of the Stockholm's syndrome for slavery. Africans will stop at nothing to protect their slave masters.

(1) (Reply)

August 2018 COGA Monthly Bible Quiz / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(12/08/2018) The Crucial Judgments / A Brief Tutorial On Candle Magick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.