Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,253 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) (54722 Views)

Seventh-Day Adventist Couple Weds Without Reception, Bestman, Chief Bridesmaid / Lady Weds Her Man Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) / Lady Weds In Lagos Without Wearing Any Makeup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol if I flick your bow tie hard enough and it starts spinning will you levitate? grin
cheesygrin

If u want an helicopter, u can get u one cheesy
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
rawpadgin:
cheesygrin

If u want an helicopter, u can get u one cheesy
cheesy grin
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by otunbadan(m): 7:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
emekabros2:
A Nigerian man Mr Obioria tied the knot with his wife.The photos of the makeup free bride have been trending after online.Ladies will you rock this look on your wedding day?

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-weds-without-wearing.html

Bad idea
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by Cherie69: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
This is a deeper life bible church wedding.
Not Deeper Life.Deeper lifers do not wear ring
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
catholic with idol of mary
catholics are cursed
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by eezor: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Benita27:
Is that why she can't smile?
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by Endurance01(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
I carefully read all that you guys were typing, and they are not making any remarkable knowledge, it shows the depreciated level of minds and which is not ought to be so.
some calling the husband names and others calling the wise names. ARE YOU NOT A HUMAN WITH ACCURATE INTELLIGENCE or any lack of it, let your words be salty so as to add flavor to the life of others.
imagine it was you wedding and it came online with all you mind balanced that it successful and others are replicating back this insult to you HOW WILL YOU FEEL, HAPPY OR SAD.
Nairanders please let watch our words it with kill or make. They are happy with what they wear, WHAT IS YOUR CHALLENGE, after the insults on them willing it undo the marriage rites NO!
beware the GOLDEN RULE.... do to others what you what them to do until poll you, also God is not mocked, what you sow you will reap one day in any form.
I speak with great pain and burden that you are busy insulting whom God has not insulted, every man has a free will mind to what he desire.
I love beans very well but many hates it like they hate their body waste. Does that suppose to cause any evil talk, MR RELIGION BEWARE GOD IS WATCHING YOUR WORDS, IF YOU POINT A FINGER TO OTHER, THREE OF THE FINGERS ARE ASKING YOU QUESTIONS TOO, WHAT ABOUT YOU
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
They would be staunch charismatic Members of Catholic church
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is not news.

Whatever works for her she is not the first neither would she be the last to wed without make up.

As for me all must complete on that day with make up included.
d next time u ever post on my blogs I will tell u words u will hate urself
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
d next time u ever post on my blogs I will tell u words u will hate urself
So this is why you called me an animal?

You cannot do anything what blog?LoL.Try your worst you would just play yourself.

Go and sleep I have no time to make inconsequential beings seem relevant.Further unintelligent mentions would be gladly ignored.And I would post whenever I want to.

Attention seeker the mention was unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by vienne56(f): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
They don't have money to hire make up artist biko, just look out their outfit
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by Pat081: 7:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Look like force marriage to us here no smile ntin
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by jarx: 8:03am On Jun 17, 2018
na hunger
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 8:35am On Jun 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
He married a deeper life member
if it's deeper life, she'll have a turban on her head and not a veil, her head cannot be open .
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Natural beauty.
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by 400billionman: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
grin the groom looking like a year one student
Re: Lady Weds Without Wearing Makeup (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:02am On May 04
People still dey marry for this agbado economy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido "City Of David" Concert In Lagos (Live Photos Updates) / Calabar Carnival Turns Bloody As Vehicle Rams Into Onlookers (Graphic) / Friends Show Up With Mountains Of N20 Notes For Their Guy’s Event (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.