Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,663 members, 7,840,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Video Will Be The Most Wanted Video In Nigeria Music Industry - Interview Wit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Video Will Be The Most Wanted Video In Nigeria Music Industry - Interview Wit (343 Views)

Angel Twani Drops 'Love Deh Sweet' Video In The Spirit Of Valentine / #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality / 5 Trending Topics For January In The Nigeria Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Video Will Be The Most Wanted Video In Nigeria Music Industry - Interview Wit by youngvim(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is our joy to share with you our latest foundings about the finest Nigeria, Croccity (Kaduna State) Artist. Talking about the "Fine Girl" Crooner,... Bkrozz who is trending round Nigeria and world wide.
We where privilege to have a little interview with him to know more about his Music life and it will really shocked you that menh.... He is not joking with the entertainment industry for real.. Yea for real he is a bigShack in it. See below the details of the interview...
Below click
http://www.vimtertainment.com/2018/06/my-video-will-be-most-wanted-video-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artiste, Moses Ochie Dies Of Kidney Disease / Music|| Small Doctor – Thank You / VJ Adams Featured Zoro, Oladips, Dr Smith Released We’re Wan Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.