Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Have an important Question For All Football Experts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have an important Question For All Football Experts (386 Views)

VAR! University Of Ghana Covered All Football Match With Cameras. PICX / Ladies Get In Here, Don Jazzy Has A Very Important Question For You! / Nigerian Pastor Shares An Important Message For Banky W After His White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have an important Question For All Football Experts by ANNOY(m): 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
Now that Croatia has defeated Nigeria, what is next for the super eagles.
Have we been eliminated.
Please answer
Re: I Have an important Question For All Football Experts by Bluezy13(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
We still have two more matches to play in the group and the number of points gathered depending on winnings determines if we can past the group stage for now.

We belong to group D of a total of A to H.

Each group consists of four countries who will play against one another.

Winning all three countries in the group by a particular country in that group gives a total of 9 points as each winning is 3 point.
Then two countries with highest points will qualify from the group.

Group D has:
Nigeria, Croatia, Argentina and Iceland.

So far, Argentina drew with Iceland, while Nigeria lost to Croatia.

Each draw = 1 point
Each win = 3 points.

A little homework will tell you the fate of Nigeria.

Hint: Next match is Nigeria vs Iceland.
Re: I Have an important Question For All Football Experts by ANNOY(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
We still have two more matches to play in the group and the number of points gathered depending on winnings determines if we can past the group stage for now.

We belong to group D of a total of A to H.

Each group consists of four countries who will play against one another.

Winning all three countries in the group by a particular country in that group gives a total of 9 points as each winning is 3 point.
Then two countries with highest points will qualify from the group.

Group D has:
Nigeria, Croatia, Argentina and Iceland.

So far, Argentina drew with Iceland, while Nigeria lost to Croatia.

Each draw = 1 point
Each win = 3 points.

A little homework will tell you the fate of Nigeria.

Hint: Next match is Nigeria vs Iceland.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Government Takes Custody Of Little Taju (photos) / Popular Rapper Xxxtentacion, 20, Shot* Dead* In Miami (video) / HAHA!!! Nigerian Singer, Mr. Shaa Buys Car For His S*X Doll (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.