Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Prayers And African Teams At Russia 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Prayers And African Teams At Russia 2018 (533 Views)

Top 20 African Teams In Latest FIFA Ranking (Full List) / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayers And African Teams At Russia 2018 by olavictors(m): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
I've noticed a common trend in the African teams at this World Cup, they seem to value prayers than practice, must you come and be praying on the pitch? Croatians were waiting for our boys to finish praying before beating them hands down, it was the same thing with the Egyptian side. Na only Africans know God? Now you can see one good reasons Africans are behind the rest of the world? We focus more on frivolities and less on the things that matters. Many will even be angry I'm typing a piece like this, they could even call me atheist but that Uruguayans didn't come to the pitch with Bibles and Qurans does not mean we know God more than they do. We all know the role religion has played on the state of Africans, when we need to act we've been praying. Until we know that bible rated work before prayer, we shall continue to be like this. Enter the ring and fight leave mater for Mathias, haba.

1 Like

Re: Prayers And African Teams At Russia 2018 by reuflair(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
olavictors:
I've noticed a common trend in the African teams at this World Cup, they seem to value prayers than practice, must you come and be praying on the pitch? Croatians were waiting for our boys to finish praying before beating them hands down, it was the same thing with the Egyptian side. Na only Africans know God? Now you can see one good reasons Africans are behind the rest of the world? We focus more on frivolities and less on the things that matters. Many will even be angry I'm typing a piece like this, they could even call me atheist but that Uruguayans didn't come to the pitch with Bibles and Qurans does not mean we know God more than they do. We all know the role religion has played on the state of Africans, when we need to act we've been praying. Until we know that bible rated work before prayer, we shall continue to be like this. Enter the ring and fight leave mater for Mathias, haba.

I couldn't agree more with you...you nailed it!!!
Re: Prayers And African Teams At Russia 2018 by Zonacom(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
For the super eagles, it's a norm. Faith is good, but without action, it's worthless

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Compare Messi And Ronaldo’, Says Portugal’s Silva / Spotted!! Super Eagles New Jersey Floods Aba Market [see Photos] / Senegal Records Africa’s First Win, Upsets Poland 2-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.