Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? (4148 Views)

17k Daily Too Good To Be True!!! / Buying All Bitcoin And Giftcard Rate Is Too Good.. / Gt Bank About To Crash!!! Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Adeolu315(m): 6:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Good Morning House, I sell mobile data of all networks and I have been having problems in liquidation of airtime gotten from customers to cash.I then saw an ad on Nairaland yesterday www.Cheetahpay.com.ng. The site looked cool and I just wanted to ask the good people of Nairaland if they are scam free or does the fact that they advertised on Nairaland presupposes that they are scam free . I will also appreciate past experiences of business deals done with them in the past.
Thanks in anticipation of your esteemed favourable responses. Have a blessed Sunday . (BWE Networks)
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Adeolu315(m): 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm still waiting for your responses ooo.

Who don use the site before and does it come highly recommended??
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Adeolu315:
I'm still waiting for your responses ooo.
Who don use the site before and does it come highly recommended??
We will buy your airtime if your rates are good.
Flash or whatsapp us.

3 Likes

Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Xzydar(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2019
Me too Im asking this same thing o, nairalanders will not see this 1 now untill you have been scammed, they will now start blaming you

Who knows anything about cheetahpay please share now, if you are a their scam victim share it here now!
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by SpeedyData: 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Adeolu315:
Good Morning House, I sell mobile data of all networks and I have been having problems in liquidation of airtime gotten from customers to cash.I then saw an ad on Nairaland yesterday www.Cheetahpay.com.ng. The site looked cool and I just wanted to ask the good people of Nairaland if they are scam free or does the fact that they advertised on Nairaland presupposes that they are scam free . I will also appreciate past experiences of business deals done with them in the past.
Thanks in anticipation of your esteemed favourable responses. Have a blessed Sunday . (BWE Networks)

Bro, Good evening. I stumbled on [url]cheetahpay.com.ng[/url] website too. I wish to ask if you later confirmed if they are for real or scam. Did you later use their services?
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by SpeedyData: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
Xzydar:
Me too Im asking this same thing o, nairalanders will not see this 1 now untill you have been scammed, they will now start blaming you

Who knows anything about cheetahpay please share now, if you are a their scam victim share it here now!

Bro, did you later confirm if [url]cheetahpay.com.ng[/url] is real or scam?
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Xzydar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
SpeedyData:

Bro, did you later confirm if [url]cheetahpay.com.ng[/url] is real or scam?

nope
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2019
I can confirm to y'all that they are SCAM. They advertised 5 mins processing time on their website, I sent N1,500 Airtel airtime to the number given to me on the site for deposit and 48 hrs later my order is still pending. They don't answer calls and the person I spoke to on WhatsApp stopped replying me when I told him my deposit on the website hasn't been processed. Stay away from Cheetahpay!

2 Likes

Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Binaluv(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2020
And i was credited using same platform this morning, the pending ones are failed transactions

Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Queenara(f): 5:13am On May 17, 2020
Binaluv:
And i was credited using same platform this morning, the pending ones are failed transactions

Even after the airtime has been deducted already?
Re: Cheetahpay.com.ng Too Good To Be True?? by Mhayrie: 9:30am On Apr 14
Please did anyone confirm if cheetah pay is legit or not?? I really don't want to fall prey 🥲🥲

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Laundry Equipment / How Do You Register An Alumni Association? / New Design Pulpit In Town For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.