Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father (15959 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Faithway10: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh is celebrating herself today, for playing the role of a father in her son's life.

She also explained what it takes to be a productive father. Read her post below...

"It's Father's Day and I wish Me and every man trying his best to be a good father, a Happy Father's Day. Being a father is a tough job as a matter of fact you NEED to be anointed to function in the role of a father and these are the things I want to discuss today.
There are men who impregnated a woman and gave birth to a child but they are not fathers because they have not been able to provide for the mother and child. When you think of all the bills you have to pay to take care of your family you will realise that fatherhood is not for boys.
To be a productive father you must go after the anointing and I will teach you how. The anointing guarantees that you can take care of your family very well and still have excess. How do you get anointed as a father?

1. Fear God: The bible says in Psalm 37:25 "
I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread." Righteous doesn't mean someone who looks holy, it is the person who works out godly principles.
2. Give: Giving is God's nature, if your children's school fees is 200k and you have never given up to that amount before you always hustle their school fees. It is what you give that you can command. You MUST increase your giving if you want to be a good father.
3. Stay away from strange women: You can't be a good father if you are sleeping around. You will start spending the money you are supposed to use to take care of your children on gold diggers.
4. Take care of your family and God will take care of you. ALWAYS put them first. If you make sure your children and wife don't lack anything, God will make sure you don't lack anything too.

As you begin to function like this, God will put a special grace on you to raise your children properly in Jesus name.
#YearofTheNew #HAPPY FATHERS DAY #RP
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-herself-on-fathers-day-explains-how-to-be-a-productive-fathers.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by doubleportion: 9:11am On Jun 17, 2018
So you impregnate yourself aa you assumed the role of both father and mother.i have e feeling that you are the one that is making thing complicated. Give peace a chance and be happy again and not all these cosmetics happeness that you show around.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by GistMoreTV: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2018
True message delivered by an infamous messager..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by darfay: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wetin b d name of the film wey she and Churchill dey act

6 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by naijjaman(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
ok
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by chibike69: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
u will be a good mother first

smelly pvssy

7 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Houseofglam7(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lunacy obviously got no cure

9 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by SyberKate(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin crazy woman

12 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who's the stupid mod that banned me? Identify yourself or end up like this...

6 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by frowland(m): 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Strange.

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by stephens2012(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Celebrities that are supposed to be inculcating morals r d ones disappointing. First it was Mercy Aigbe n dis one. I dont knw y our women cant appreciate themselves for who they are. Wannabes

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by sweetTai(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nairaland, just a quick question. Why do you celebrate these lowlives?? Everything Tonto nonsense makes the front page. Is this how irrelevant you are becoming?? This Tonto girl of loose character should NOT be celebrated or given relevance whatsoever!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by SenorFax(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Another transgendered,
I wonder how these single mothers fake happiness
All in the corner of their room playing with funny looking sticks, and sometimes weird fruits

When you know you know joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Yobo2: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mtcheeeeewww.... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks to the mods for banning me for 1week for allegedly replying someone "rogue language"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Favoured87: 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Psycho.......
A born again that can't practice forgiveness is that one a born again.

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by 9jvirgin(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who pushes Tonto Dike's news to the Front page all the time?

It's a shame. Sad!

8 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by hezy4real01(m): 7:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good points..... but must you fake can never be like original
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Holocene(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol...she de give herself consolation....when u and churchill been de enjoy, he was a good father....now you claim he's a deadbeat father....parkwell joor

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by feido: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Interesting
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Macnnoli4(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is she shading Churchill somehow in point 3. Anyway now minding my own business. in Tontoland.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by daryoor(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Many are mad but few are roaming.

Somebody will just see yellow fine babe and be tripping, not knowing that looks is the only good thing about her.

Yoruba prayer: oluwa ma je kin gbe egun elegun

Translation: Lord dont let me carry sombody else's skeleton cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by sabi99(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
the only thing I read from all the long epistle was....'controversial nollywood actress'.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by SenorFax(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Another transgendered on the loose

Imagine her getting home and something has started growing in her pant, with the two supporting yo-yo

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by obaataaokpaewu: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
My statement below when that thread of Churchill celebrating Father's Day made front page. Guess she's quite predictable Lol grin grin grin

obaataaokpaewu:
The odd that Tonto Dike will upload a picture of herself and her son wishing herself Happy Father's Day will be lower than the odds Bet9ja will give Brazil and Germany today

9 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Keep deceiving yourself. If Nigeria was functional, you'll be in a mental asylum.

12 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by meggi4(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
church I'll I to find season 2

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by abc115: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Stay away from STRANGE WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
indirectly refereeing to churchill

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Learns How To Cook (Pictures) / Is Omer Batti actually Micheal Jackson's First Son. / Omotola Joins Hollywood Stars For EIF Revlon Run/Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.