Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father (15961 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Herself On Father's Day (Photo) / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Receives “Number 1 Dad” Badge From Son’s School (Pix) / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by kolafolabi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
I hope they settle their differences.. I love both of them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Stupid hoe.

Crossdressing is a sin if you don't know. Born again harlot.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
You can never be a father. And if you truly love your child as you claim allow him to enjoy fatherly love.
What do you know about anointing sef? Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Mistermamus(m): 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
think diz gal going nuts
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by shine96: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
These Tonto is a sick woman
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by uckyra: 7:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
you can't tell what this woman is passing through, she was deceived, disgraced by a man who promised her d whole world,my people its horrible, very horrible,its a deep cut she can't forget in her whole life,pray she remain strong, learn her lessons, there are still better guys out there who will love,value n cherish her.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by mozonto(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
pls let's get the message she is passing
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by vivadiva96(f): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol....pls stop confusing the poor boy
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
My statement below when that thread of Churchill celebrating Father's Day made front page. Guess she's quite predictable Lol grin grin grin

cheesy I saw your comment in the other post...true talk cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by weyreypey: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
PrinxArthur1:
Thanks to the mods for banning me for 1week for allegedly replying someone "rogue language"
That must be myn.d44 he lacks good comprehension of English language. At times I wondered if he truly went to school. Maybe his background though.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by nuele(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Anyone that learned from this article and put them to practice will never regret doing so.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by spencekat(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Expected
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by gaby(m): 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
vivadiva96:
Lol....pls stop confusing the poor boy

Was just gonna say this...

In dutch they'll say the child is the "dupe" in all of this fight for correctness.
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by cyberlordh: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
that's it

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by missjane: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Apparently you are telling the world you are not a good mother to your son. Your ex husband prayed today that no harm will come to his son because he knows you are capable of taking your son's life just to get to Churchill. Everyone knows how messy your divorce was yet you are teaching your son that if he finds himself as a single father tomorrow he should go about wearing skirts, weaves n make up just to solicit pity from people that he is a good mother... Stop being ridiculous u keep repeating this every year...I bet..the other fathers in your son's school don't need you in their clique.

3 Likes

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
SenorFax:
Another transgendered on the loose

Imagine her getting home and something has started growing in her pant, with the two supporting yo-yo

they want some akamu I guess

Tonto issue anointed fire
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by xtervaganza(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oloriburuku eda
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Drama queen undecided
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
uckyra:
you can't tell what this woman is passing through, she was deceived, disgraced by a man who promised her d whole world,my people its horrible, very horrible,its a deep cut she can't forget in her whole life,pray she remain strong, learn her lessons, there are still better guys out there who will love,value n cherish her.
Who cares? undecided undecided
When the going was good, were we invited?

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Donjazzy12(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
uckyra:
I suspect tonto dike has infected you with her foolishness! Deceived by who! The only person decieved here was Churchill. Which man has the whole world to promise her? I honestly think you are cursed with stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Donjazzy12(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
missjane:
Apparently you are telling the world you are not a good mother to your son. Your ex husband prayed today that no harm will come to his son because he knows you are capable of taking your son's life just to get to Churchill. Everyone knows how messy your divorce was yet you are teaching your son that if he finds himself as a single father tomorrow he should go about wearing skirts, weaves n make up just to solicit pity from people that he is a good mother... Stop being ridiculous u keep repeating this every year...I bet..the other fathers in your son's school don't need you in their clique.
That boy is not safe.

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Femzy88: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2018
Even in the look of her son she's carrying, the baby looked so confused because he doesn't know again if Tonto is his Mother or Father. Olosho every where you go pretending to be mothers!
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Femzy88: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Even in the look of her son she's carrying, the baby looked so confused because he doesn't know again if Tonto is his Mother or Father. Olosho every where you go pretending to be mothers![b][/b]
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by Bullhari007(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2018
the son is not even feeling happy seeing her in that way, you can't play the role of the father and the mother at same time. this lady is getting frustrated day by day.. she need a good di-cking, someone should please oil her engine
Re: Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father by uckyra: 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Donjazzy12:

I suspect tonto dike has infected you with her foolishness! Deceived by who! The only person decieved here was Churchill. Which man has the whole world to promise her? I honestly think you are cursed with stupidity!
who is talking here,like you lost your senses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES) / J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / You No Need Your Pastor's Blessings To Succeed In 2018- Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.