Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage (52146 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck (2) (3) (4)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by 1960ng(m): 10:01am On Jun 17, 2018
A new video of Ghanaian celebrity Moesha Boduong making the rounds on social media. Moesha is captured turning herself in the video as a way to show the world what she has got, and also to admire her own body. Interestingly,Boduong Moesha seems to put on extra flesh recently as her body, as shown in the video on Instagram, indicates an increase in her ‘front’ and ‘back’.

She was reportedly attending the premiere of “My name is Ramadan” at the Silver Bird Cinema inside the Accra Mall on June 15, 2018. Understandably, Moesha’s new video has received much reactions from the public. Most of her fans and followers on social media believe that her body, as seen in the video is artificial. Though this has been the views of most Ghanaians, it is now believed that Moesha might have gone for extra body enhancement because she looks more ‘endowed’ in this video than the first.

triciagold_: “DNT be showing us ur bck Bcs it's not natural and we don't support this... Otherwise it will be influencing our young ladies negatively.”

tnailsnbeauty: “What a fake body, sex is what are you are good at, do you have to make every thing about sex, big as is a disease not a sexy thing, because I bet in between your thighs is very deep in black like my face ,, you are not sexy, but you look good for IndecentStar, xxxx” jessina_wab: “

@efyawilliams the ass is fake too that be wat Dey pain me.”

dawg_ll: “Eiiiiii too much chemical.”

pkay_manuel: “Everything about her is artificial. Breast, ass, eyes, hair etc including the t*nga.

diana256msk: “Seems plastic to me@#$?” efyawilliams: “

@triciagold_ her turning alone is just annoying aah.

@ mannyharrison88:Dis ur body den shape dier, u husband no go suffer buy mattress

@ceddy_clintonThe ass top is not smooth soon artificial e check like you pack tattered clothes inside pillow case.

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/06/17/your-bodys-fake-ghanaians-drag-celebrity-after-upload-her-massive-front-and-back-on-instagram/

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Viralkid: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2018
Lol let her be, is it your body she's faking..

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Olalan(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2018
And when they tag women as sex objects some peeps shout on roof tops against them. Now females both slaying and non slaying take pictures with more focus on showing their boobs or bum

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by 1960ng(m): 10:48am On Jun 17, 2018
She the lady basin yash cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by columbus007(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
she's got the best body ever,for those who knew,and once you know you know.

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by dadavivo: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
That's the Ghanaian girl that told CNN amanpour that 80% of Ghanaian girls are into sleeping with me to make money.

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by emeijeh(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wait, are they saying SHE BLEW HERSELP UP?!

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by oyi1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Those Fake As*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by aziaka111(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
fake or not she gather small

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Bugatie(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
And this made front page

I weak for the mods

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Nackzy: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
How did we get here...Africans
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Aniwhyte(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fake or no fake i can kill for this body, chaiii see the brest, this girl go sweet die ooo, chaiii see the yansh, but this girl toto go sweet oooooo chaiii... God why u nor bring this kind one come my way, i will do anything to press those boobs chaiii

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by LesbianBoy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
She dinnor even wear payint angry
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Alejoc(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na your fake cheesy :

tongue
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by bivanJohnaliuz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
person no fit jux qet Laps wey fold 4 up 4 9ja, everythinq na fake. Then tell me what is oriqinal in Niqeria? When everythinq i see in Niqeria is MADE IN CHINA. Mtcheeeewww..... Carry on bae, ah lhurv it joor
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
okokobioko....
this yansh is called okpaikebe in my Country cheesy
1960ng:
She the lady basin yash cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by sisisioge: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sokosoko soko...ibadi e gorodom o grin grin

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by ifyalways(f): 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm interested in the movie.

My name is Ramadan,
, Off to find the trailer on YouTube
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wetin concern me?

Pics saved for future purposes grin

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by este12: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jobless people
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by ipobarecriminals: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
undecided Fake? But if she spread it wide like Blue band butter,u'll chop am?Fake nd Angry pipu
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by emmancipated(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
see as the guy for the wall dey look am no joy

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by AkumahTalk(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
All these body enhancing and bleaching girls are busy acquiring permanent problems for temporary gains (money and/or attention)
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by Boss13: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Olalan:
And when they tag women as sex objects some peeps shout on roof tops against them. Now females both slaying and non slaying take pictures with more focus on showing their boobs or bum

They display their wares and still tell you they have nothing to sell and as a result of demand that women are into prostitution a.k.a runzs. Hypocrites
Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by itiswellandwell: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Displaying cleavages up and down. For what? After, they will say, they aren't sex object.. Smh

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb

Re: "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage by mustafa006: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
plastic or metal I go just chop

Destiny Kids Singer, Rejoice Iwueze, Fiancé Wed Traditionally (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje