Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (767 Views)

Is Jesus Still Coming Back? / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by bedspread: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2018
JESUS IS COMING AND SOONEST!!
Unless u decide to DECIEVE yourself, The Signs are Clearly Visible World Over....

The signs given in Matthew 24 are Being FUFILLED in our Eyes...

Do not Be Deceived!! JESUS is Coming to Rapture the Saints!!
Re: . by friendlyadvice: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Ask your father
Re: . by festwiz(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
You're waiting on the return of an Arabian man who died over 2000 years ago? shocked You're on a long wait bro. I hope you brought some snacks? Lol grin

#peace

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ask your father

No hard feelings alaye

1 Like

Re: . by sKeetz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
He is riding on a horse, so it might take some time cause heavenly horses are not as fast as our earthly planes. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by 0temSapien: 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Harry Potter, Season 10 can be released.
Jesus Christ season 2 can be released too.

This means that Jesus Christ can come back through fictions, since it is a fictitious character.

Worldly Music 1:4
4. Think like a man born in the first century waiting for a son of his god to end the world. Add five centuries to your waiting, add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Add another five centuries. Now you have twenty centuries and the son of your god has not returned. You are now left with no other option than to start using your brain critically.

2 Likes

Re: . by Anas09: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
fuckerstard:
I've been around for about 3 decades or so, i can remember vividly in the 90's how most Christians would talk about the coming of Jesus christ.

The pastors also preach about his coming, i remember some said we would hear the trumpets and the world we know would come to end.

I doubt if the world is coming to an end anytime soon. What do you think? I'm not condemning any religion, so please no hard feelings.
We the Winners Family have been on a 52 days massive souls harvest in preparation for the return of our King.

Operation Wonder double began since 2015, i mean, incessant evangelism. Massive souls harvest. Our Lord Jesus said when His coming back is drawing near, the gospel shall be preached everywhere and to all men. Altho, many which fall out of Faith, many will reject Him. EVIL shall greatly increase, but, the Gospel shall be preached.

We are doing it everyday. I was out for Evangelism yesterday, i had only one message which was and is " repent, Jesus is coming Soon".
Re: . by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
fuckerstard:
I've been around for about 3 decades or so, i can remember vividly in the 90's how most Christians would talk about the coming of Jesus christ.

The pastors also preach about his coming, i remember some said we would hear the trumpets and the world we know would come to end.

I doubt if the world is coming to an end anytime soon. What do you think? I'm not condemning any religion, so please no hard feelings.

My opinion:

The enemies plan is to make the second coming look stupid.

How?

By predicting blindly when Jesus Christ will return. When that time comes and Jesus didn't appear. Christians will be laughed at.

Then people will say where is his promise of his coming?

The false prophet in the book of revelation is already here. A Jesuit. The last pope before Rome is distroyed (According to St. Malachy prophecy) and also confirm this from Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj (he has no record of any failed prophecy).

The only remaining thing is for the antichrist to take over the world. They(elite) already planning this through a new world order. But first they have to create a world chaos and crash the world economy. To bring in the new world order (peace)

It doesn't matter which country you are because everyone will be forced to serve the beast for world peace. If you don't, you are considering an enemy and you will be killed. That's when your tribulation and persecution starts for those who won't worship the beast.

Then:

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[a] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory

Mathew 24:29-30

I still believe this will happen in our generation.
Re: . by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: . by hahn(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jesus has been coming for more than 2,000 years

And the award for the longest nut goes to Jesus Christ! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: . by Niflheim(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
He who waits for Jesus to return, is like he who waits for the dung that just came out of his buttocks, to turn into a submarine!!!....................... It will never happen!!!

4 Likes

Re: . by sonmvayina(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
There is no evidence that there was a first coming.... You are looking for a second one... In all of the Pauline epistles, there is no where Paul mentioned a second coming... It is usually "revealing" or "appearing".. There is nothing to suggest that Paul was talking about somebody who just left planet earth...

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: . by blueAgent(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
fuckerstard:

Apostle peter has the answer.

2 Peter 3:4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Music: Chizzy James - Power In The Name Of Jesus / Rccg House Fellowship Manual, Sunday, 4th November, 2018 / Top 3 Achievements Of Lt. Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Who Died In Sosoliso Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.