Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today (552 Views)

Happy Fathers Day: 7 Important Roles ONLY FATHERS Can Play: / Fought With My Dad Today Because I Caught Him Pant-down With My Mum Friend / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by AllNews(m): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Fathers day to all the Super Dads out there.

Drop your Well Wishes for your dad here ��

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/06/17/happy-fathers-day-drop-you-well-wishes-for-your-dad-today/

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by eezeribe(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2018
OK
Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by Hashimyussufamao(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2018
Mine is late sad
Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by AllNews(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Mine is late sad

Sorry bro
Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by Idonki(f): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Father's day to this pple..

to my jewel(Ette Mi),,, i Love you and may God keep you strong to see your grand and great grand children... More years ahead...

To the Love of my life (Ebe Mi).. The time is Nearer.. May HE do according to HIS OWN GLORY...
Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by Idonki(f): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Mine is late sad

Sorry dear
Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by swiz123(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Though he's late, I still wish him the best wherever he is.

Happy fathering Sunday papa

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by cassidy1996(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2018
Papa! am sorry for all bad things i did

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by braine(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2018
cassidy1996:
Papa! am sorry for all bad things i did

Call him and say this to him!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by coolebux(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
To my ever gentle senior man
It's true you're no longer here to yell at me or applaud me in my dealings
I'll will always hold fast to the life lessons you gave me
Your boy is now a man and a replica of you
Happy Fathers' Day Nwa eze efu n' mba. cry cry cry
Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by cassidy1996(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
braine:

Call him and say this to him!
i will, thanks Bro.........

1 Like

Re: Happy Fathers Day! – Drop You Well Wishes For Your Dad Today by Vivianoasis(f): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Safety Of Kids At Home / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl After 10-years Of Marriage / Few Month Used Corolla, 3, 6 Month Used From 1.5,,1.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.