Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Nigeria Vs Croatia:why You Should Start Your Own POS Business Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Vs Croatia:why You Should Start Your Own POS Business Now (512 Views)

Start Your Own POS Business Today (for As Low As 15k) - Don’t Sleep On This / Is POS Business Profitable? / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Croatia:why You Should Start Your Own POS Business Now by atop1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
There are negative people around, don't let them talk you out of your dreams
You know I didn't watch the World Cup but I am sure aware of what is going on via friends comment on Facebook and other social media channels.
Before the match, a lot of people were praising the super eagles and how great they are for show casing the Nigerian brand. Some even went as far as buying airline tickets to go watch the team at the first game. Even the rich Tony Elumelu had a super eagles kit customized for him with his name at the back.
Here is what happened after the first game when Nigeria lost to Croatia (0-2). A lot of people who were supporting the team started saying horrible things. Things in the line of 'super eagles fall my hand', 'I knew we are not going anywhere', 'this is the worst performance we have ever had in a world cup', 'I will never watch any super eagles match again'
All of these just after the first match? You see, a lot of people will support you at the beginning of your carrier but don't expect them to stay around when you don't make it the first time. Only few people will.
After failing in my first business, there were people who tried to talk me out of doing another business. They want me to go get a job. But I refused. Not that they are bad people or they mean to hurt me. But you see if you are not clear of what you want in life, people will sell you on what they want for you.
I know you might have been thinking of starting your own business but after reaching someone you think know what they are talking about, you gave up your dreams based on their advice.
I was browsing through my list of published articles a while ago, and I came across a classic I published. It was about how you think people are looking at you when you are in your twenties, and when you get to your forties you realize that people don't really care about what you do, if anything they think you are watching them too.
But at the end of it all, all that matter is how you feel. So don't let people talk you out of pursuing your dreams because they don't have any idea either.
Maybe you've been thinking of starting your own POS business and someone who doesn't believe enough in your dream talked you out (again, not that they are bad but they think they know). I am here to hold you by your hand and show you how to start. Start learning now www.posbusiness.com.ng

Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia:why You Should Start Your Own POS Business Now by Shinapraise(m): 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
How
Re: Nigeria Vs Croatia:why You Should Start Your Own POS Business Now by mikeeze(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
How

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Research Program / Oil Vessel/tankers For Rent / Loan! Loan!! Loan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.