Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Four Steps To Become A Blogger - Making Over $3k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Four Steps To Become A Blogger - Making Over $3k Monthly (413 Views)

Accumulate 250 With Just Four Steps / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / 15 Steps To Get A Banking Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Steps To Become A Blogger - Making Over $3k Monthly by Ajijoha00622: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Do you want to become a blogger or website owner, making money working at home or anywhere in the world for that matter? You can be traveling the world and be making a fortune doing what you love.

See How I am Making money as a blogger in Nigeria, watch this video:
[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEx84C86c6c[/center]

It is important you know that you must be ready to work very hard. Blogging is a serious business, and it is not quick money stuff. You must be prepared to pay the price of serious and extremely hard work. The question is this do you prefer to be working for someone or working for your self-doing what you love?

With an online business, you don't need to go to office be on traffics daily (most especially if you are Lagos). When I discover this formula, my life changed for good. My best advice to anyone with the job now is to keep your post still and be doing the two concurrently until you build your online business to a certain stage and you are making like $5k monthly. Then you can resign from your job.

How do you become a blogger or a website owner? There are four steps to successful blogging online:

1. You Need a Passion-Driven Niche

The essence of a niche is to help you tell your story; it is the means through which you will improve your audience. You have to focus on a problem, and people are involved in every segment. You have a gift that you can be writing about that millions of people are ready to pay to learn.

You need a niche (a ready-made market for your blog); It is better you choose a niche you love or have a passion for. One of my friend Mark love playing video games; now he has a blog, and he is making money online " playing video games daily" he is building on average over $15k monthly in City of Ibadan, Nigeria. Of course, his blog does not focus on Nigeria but position to the USA. The button line is that he is making money online doing what he loves daily.

So, what do you love doing? Do you like to be sleeping all day? You can have a website making money online writing about how to sleep better etc. Do you like sport, Investment, Motivation or Religion? You must discover your passion. First, it is important because it will help you when things are tough. You can as well choose a niche you don't have a passion for but be ready to make it work.

You also need narrow niche, not w broad one so that you can get traction fast. If you pick for instance a Tech niche ( About phones, computer TV, etc.); you may not survive it because there is a lot of competition in that niche. It is advisable you pick a narrow niche with the to follow important niche ( Wealth, Health and Relationships); those are the three most marketable niche that will always make you money.

2. You Need A Beautiful, Profit Ready Websites.

Let the truth be told; you will need a website of your own. You can surely make money without a website or any investment ( I did an article on that on my website), but you can not go far. A website is like your own home; it is an asset that will host all your properties. You are a website if the platform through which you will use to solve a problem for your audience. It is a meeting point between the solution you provide and your audience.

A website is so easy to build these days if you follow me on my site, I have also written how to create a website within 30 seconds. I am also a member of a Wealthy Affiliate if you sign on through me. I will make available to you two FREE webpage for Life (no payment); these are revenue ready website and state of the art, ultra powerful and secure hosting website.

3. You Must Know How To Attract Traffic

You need a way to attract people that need the solution you are offering to your website; your audience is your traffics. Without getting your audience to your platform or site, they can not access your offering, and you can not make a sale to them. To attract traffics, you must be solving serious life problem. You need to focus on helping people with your platform. I will later tell you how to achieve this in my closing remark. And lastly:

4. Making Money With Your Traffic

The next ultimate thing is to start making money with your traffics, how do you make money? Suppose your passion is in reading books, you then have a website that is just based on reviewing newly written books by great authors. You are to start reviewing these books and start writing a review on these books, and at the end of your review, you will make a recommendation about whether your audience should buy those books or not.

If you are recommending them to buy these books, you may provide a link ( your affiliate link); when they click on the link, and they make any purchase, you will always earn commissions on every sale. If the book is going for $100 and affiliate commission is 50%; you will receive $50 for every purchase.

Other ways you can make money are: Sell Ad Space (politician, Banking, products, and services depend on your niche); Google Adsense; Pay Per Click Advertising (Google Adsense); Sell Your Own Digital Product (Ebook for Example); Accept Donations from visitors; Flip Your Website, etc.

You can do all this alone as a newbie; you need to be trained. Visit my website [https://amazingprofitsonline.com ] and click on #1 Recommended Menu. If you have any issue in sign on contacting me through the comment area. I will help you through (sometimes they block Nigerian from Signing Up).

If you go through this, you can quickly become a webmaster and SEO consultant, and you can join FREE through my website.

Regards

John.A

==> https://amazingprofitsonline.com/recommended/what-is-wealthy-affiliates-about/

(1) (Reply)

New Requirement For Nigerian Police Academy Recruitment 2018 That Will Commence / Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Recruitment - How To Appy - Baze Newz / Mansard Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.