Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia (50449 Views)

Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal. / Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / Super Eagles Players Train At Kaliningrad Stadium Ahead Of Croatia Match(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by PrettyCrystal: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Some Nigerian football fans at the Kaliningrad Stadium in Russia - couldn't hide their disappointments with Super Eagles during the 0-2 loss to Croatia in their opening game of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. The fans had hoped that the Nigerian team will equalize Etebo's own goal - only to fall short again by conceding a penalty thereby throwing the fans into 'panic' mode as the country will now rely on a miracle to qualify from the group stage.

Nigeria had an unimpressive start to their 2018 FIFA World Cup campaign on Saturday in Kaliningrad with the loss to Croatia, thereby dropping to the bottom of Group D.

The result meant Croatia moved to the top of the table with three points, while Argentina and Iceland are second and third respectively after playing out a 1-1 draw earlier.

Nigeria will take on Iceland on June 22 and play their last Group D game against Argentina on June 26.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/world-cup-faces-of-disappointed-nigerians-at-the-kaliningrad-stadium-in-russia.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Viralkid: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol the nigga hiding his failure naija Jersey is covering it with another failure, arsenal.

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Yian1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Second pix, mehn!

5 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by kingxsamz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Dammmn!!! This is deep.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by GMBuhari: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Overall , it was very disappointing

3 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Adeoludt(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eeya lol...
Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by kingxsamz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
BUHARI is a terrorist from Daura.
Like and Share if you agree.

352 Likes 265 Shares

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by shadeze: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Super Eagles are now chickens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Don't give up my fellow compatriots.
I believe we can still make it out of this group stage.
Remember Spain lost their first match in the 2010 world cup, but they later became the champion..
Same with Portugal in Euro 2016.
So don't give up too soon.

And I believe in the pig prediction too..

18 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Gozbrown(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
u sure say dem neva bet their house?
Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lol... No vex

In another news, what this Prime Minister did will move you. Bet you won't in his position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTXOVNAwnM

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by miniziter(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tank God say I no go again

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
What dis dey expect na Na to dey shout God upandan. Am watching germany vs mexico with a mexican d man never mention God since

2 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by chillychill(f): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
cheesy owo jersey jona cheesy jersey money Don enta voice mail

8 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by NdiaraIGBO: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
miniziter:
Tank God say I no go again

See packaging, like say N100k dey your akant

4 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by victorazyvictor(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
E no start today

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by justmi1: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Don't give up my fellow compatriots.
I believe we can still make it out of this group stage.
Remember Spain lost their first match in the 2010 world cup, but they later became the champion..
Same with Portugal in Euro 2016.
So don't give up too soon.

And I believe in the pig prediction too..

will you keep kwayet!!!

21 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Krissjones: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
I'm pretty sure that last guy will become a meme.

1 Like

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Neoteny(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
You queued for hours to buy the overhyped jerseys...

...you paid through your nose for what is most probably a knockoff.

You load 10 gigs of data just to bombard social media with your awkward poses with your new, expensive jerseys...

... super eagles keep getting anally fukked by every two bit squad...

Don't ya feel stupid now?

7 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Elzends(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
I initially blamed 9ja woes on lack of quality.....but after watching the Mexicans....
Rohr should return to his country from Russia

8 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Viralkid:
Lol the nigga hiding his failure naija Jersey is covering it with another failure, arsenal.

cheesy

Why you dey laugh my gunner team na ?

2 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by flexyrule(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
How can you be an Arsenal fan and be supporting Super Eagles?
It's obvious you are comfortable with frustration and don't want to live long.

3 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by talk2saintify(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
shocked

Dude probably bet his ass on this game
Lol

17 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by LazyNairalander(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
The news and hype was too much from the media.

Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by Naughtytboy: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
The pig might be right.we can beat Island and Argentina football is not mathematics

5 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by sisisioge: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
It is not over yet...night has not come. It is well. Whew!

3 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by maisauki: 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Viralkid:
you're not serious

3 Likes

Re: World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia by nwaanambra1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
ehe! botu why ebi say 90% of people on the supporters troup are abokkis

they cant even sing our songs to cheer up the players!

buhari and nepotism everywhere! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans / Moment Anthony Joshua broke down in tears after losing rematch with Usyk (Video) / People Call Me Balotelli, Do I Look Like Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.