Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner (938 Views)

Satellite Tuner / I Need A Good Installer Of Fta / Please Advice... Which Is The Best FTA Decoder To Buy Currently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Obinnau(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
so I was browsing aliexpress and I saw this product with a promise of free time air channels. have anyone ever used it here in Nigeria? I does it work

Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Antina(f): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Not this one exactly, but something related
Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Obinnau(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Antina:
Not this one exactly, but something related
did it work? how many channels?
Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Antina(f): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obinnau:
did it work? how many channels?

So many!! You have to download ur TV apps like Mobdoro, Cloud TV and all, so that you can watch as many channels as possible.

Modified.
Wait oo shocked, are u plugging that to ur phone??
Not related to this bro!! Just saw it very well now! grin
Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Obinnau(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Antina:

So many!! You have to download ur TV apps like Mobdoro, Cloud TV and all, so that you can watch as many channels as possible.

Wait oo shocked, are u plugging that to ur phone??
yes, according to specifications, you watch without internet. was yours working with internet?
Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Antina(f): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obinnau:
yes, according to specifications, you watch without internet. was yours working with internet?

No!
Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Obinnau(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
this is the one I actually ordered today. I could still cancel the order though

Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Obinnau(m): 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Antina:

No!
if you can remember the name of the product or a picture of it I'll be very grateful
Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by Alhajiemeritus: 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
Obinnau:
if you can remember the name of the product or a picture of it I'll be very grateful
she's talking about something else I guess.

That stuff won't work.
Except it's an antenna sha.
It will help u pick LTV8 and GTV

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Used The Android FTA DVB T Tuner by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
There aren't any DvB T stations in Nigeria other than Gotv and startimes who require you to buy their decoders.

Don't waste your money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Don't Laugh At Me, Just Help Out / World Cup Soccer: / Opticum Receivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.