Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird (1360 Views)

Miss Nigeria 2013 Kicks Off Auditions In Enugu, Port-harcourt, Benin, Abuja... / Application For The 2013 Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant Now Open! / Miss Nigeria Form Is On Sale Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird by Ruq: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2010
The whole show looks staged. I don't understand how some people react.Somebody there won miss lacasera i could feel how tensed she was,Another lady won the face of pro.She was excited. Even the second runner up Miss Universe was stunned,she was gasping,she was overwhelmed cuz she never thought she could get there. Then the winner of the contest Miss Nigeria(miss silverbird) was so confident like she already knew she was going to win she couldn't even fake tears,scream, she just wore the crown like "hell yeah give me what i paid for". Same thing happened last year with Gloria chukwu she just took the crown like she ordered for it. I think silver bird is being bribed!!
Re: Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird by vanillaz: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
am with you on this one jare , she's the ughliest of them all and her body zero,
whatever she' aint finer than i am ,
Re: Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird by Ruq: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
The girl even try. But e bi like say she don no say na im go carry am ojoro too much!
Re: Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird by Ruq: 2:16am On Jun 16, 2010
I wish i was one of the judges, i don't think the govt was involved init. Maybe thats why they dash it out.
Re: Miss Nigeria Was Definately Miss Silverbird by mohammedkayode: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2012
Make una leave dem do dia tin dia own way.. Take kia.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Hall Decoration With table Cloths info please! / Wedding Decor And Makeup Artist Located In Imo State / This Year's Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.