Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Pogba: ‘i’m The Most Criticised Player In The World’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pogba: ‘i’m The Most Criticised Player In The World’ (298 Views)

From The Most Expensive To The Most Criticised Player In The World – Pogba / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares / WAFU Cup: Ezenwa Voted Best Player In Super Eagles Win Vs Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pogba: ‘i’m The Most Criticised Player In The World’ by Josephmorgan: 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Following France’s disappointing display in their opening match against Australia, Paul Pogba has said that he believes he is the most criticised player in the world.

Despite scoring a goal in France’s narrow 2-1 victory against Australia yesterday, Paul Pogba came under criticism for his performance against the ‘Socceroos’.

The Manchester United midfielder scored a deflected shot, which was confirmed by goal-line technology, in the 80th minute of the match to give ‘Les Bleus’ the three points against an Australian team who fought onerous in the match.

Chatting with ‘Telefoot’ on Sunday, Pogba admitted that the side needed to do better as the match progresses, but that the outcome was the most important thing. He additionally revealed that he feels unfairly targeted for his performances.

“I am given less room to make mistakes than others. I’ve gone from the most expensive player in the world to the most criticised,” the midfielder argued.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/17/pogba-im-the-most-criticised-player-in-the-world/#ixzz5IaevVMFF

(1) (Reply)

Brands That Turned Up At The Fifa World Cup / Ahead Of Argentina Clash, Super Eagles To Train At Match Venue / Nigeria's Team Were Used And Dumped By Argentina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.