Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim (426 Views)

I Lost My Sim Card But Was Not Registered With My Name And Photograph / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update / "My Sim Has Been Hacked, Someone Is Picking My Calls" A Nairalander Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by loricara: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Airtel please refund my money enough is enough for crying out loud for God's sake

this people are making life miserable for me.
I can't have airtime on my sim again, they keep subscribing me to one rubbish or the other.
I'm a heavy down loader I bought 5 of their simcards for mid night browsing because their network is fast here lol and behold when I recharge those simcards 50 naira will be deducted I called their center and complained nothing was done I angrily threw all their sims away and bought a new one for night browsing and social bundle. to my greatest surprise the deduction continues. I have had enough I dunno why nnc is not doing anything.I will buy airtime for night Airtel will deduct it telling me I'm subscribed to this & DAT gosh I can't remember the last time my money was deducted on mtn.....please nnc should do something
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by kingxsamz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
The unfortunate bastards do the same thing to me too... subscribing me to one useless entertainment news I didn't bargain for...Thunder strike their useless heads there.
I just load card and do bonus quickly before they take it.
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by thanki410(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Check on your codes and read your terms and conditions...! It might even be powers of darkness
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by wintergold(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
kindly call ncc on 622 toll free, 8am to 8pm, mon to Saturday.
ur compliant will be resolved
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by Skyfornia(m): 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Mine was worst...two weeks ago N1200 was deducted from my airtime just like that. I called their customer care center and was told my line was activated on LIVE STREAM..like whadafuq!!?? The deduction happened under 24hrs. I para nor be small, asked the lady to deactivate everything active on my line except my data subscription. She told me she has done that.
5 days later, I recharged N500 and as I was making calls I was cut off, I checked and my balance was 0naira. Call didn't reach 7mins sef...I called them again and the guy that picked was telling me again that my line was active on LIVE STREAM. The kain curse and abuse the guy received from my hand that day eh.. I'm sure he will resign because of the cuss..lol. Omo since then na 50naira I dey always recharge via my bank app anytime I want to make calls. I wish I can change the line but it is my business line and I have been using it for years.
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
airtel is a crooked organization!

they've exploited me enough!
Re: I Have Had Enough Of Airtell Deduction On My Sim by Behankey(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2018
I'm actually tired of their madness

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel Fone Repairer In Ibadan? / Glo Subscribers Rose Up To 400,000 In One Month - NCC / Samsung Note 4 Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.