Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Former NBA Star ; I Get Inspiration From Listening To Classic Fuji Music - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former NBA Star ; I Get Inspiration From Listening To Classic Fuji Music (566 Views)

PHOTOS/VIDEO: Wife Of NBA Star Reveals Favourite Sex Position / Ex-nba Star Rasual Butler, Wife Dies In Car Accident / Leaked Video Of NBA Star Kelvin Durant’s Brother Having Sexual Relations With A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former NBA Star ; I Get Inspiration From Listening To Classic Fuji Music by BENEAMATA: 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
[b][/b] - says he has played for 25 teams accross 15 countries - former NBA player and D' Tigers captain olumide oyededi has revealed that he listens to songs of some music legemd to relax when he is not busy because of the deep and soul lifting message they pass across . Speaking on the TV Continental program , The sunday interview , the nigerian basketball icon also revealed that his career as a basketball player has taken him across about fifteen countries and about 25 clubs since his days in the local basketball scene with Ebun Comets . In a revealing chat with the weekly chat host , the devout christian and elite professional told the host he shied away from drinking alcohol all his life and that he always enddevour to imbibe african culture in his children whose mother and wife he first met in london . He said ' i speak with my kids in yoruba at home , while the youngest ones can speak the dialect 25% and understand 85% . Answering a question on how he relaxes , the 6 ft 8 in. basketballer disclosed that musician like king sunny Ade and fuji music maestro Iyanda Sawaba are sources of inspiration to him through the message their songs passes through . Speaking in a deep american accentIn he said , ' i love the song by iyanda sawaba where he said "continue your prayer (twice) ,continue your prayer, continue your struggle ,the downfall of a man is not the end of his life , sooner or later you shall overcome your problem " .

(1) (Reply)

We Have Another `group Of Death’ On Our Hands, Says Leon Balogun / Eagles Must Fly, If You Can't Buy The Jersey Don't Allow This To Pass U By. / I Am A Both Teams To Score Wizard. Free Tips!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.