Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Are U An Artist With A Label Or Not? With Ur Little Resources We Can Put U On - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are U An Artist With A Label Or Not? With Ur Little Resources We Can Put U On (394 Views)

What Level Are u On This Game / Are U On This Boat? / We Will Make U An Example To Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U An Artist With A Label Or Not? With Ur Little Resources We Can Put U On by moneytalksonly: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
You into music and well ambitious and determined to succeed then if u have found us then u have found the part to that achievement. I am into music production I bang hits only... I don't only produce but I also write and compose the tunes and melodies.... I have an outstanding team that takes up the hits after being produced to Apex... A team that locks a massive media hype publicity to get u know in short time and also has a long connect that would ensure that events keeps coming for u to perform and and also goes the road of attaining brand endorsements...
U need to stop all that oscillation u have been through for sometime now and realise that everything works perfectly when u r surrounded by perfection for our obligation is your success (if u blow, we do too, get it?)

Get on now and contact ceobiz77@gmail.com.... Tel 09035402134..... Or log into our informate... www.ceobiz100..com were u can be one of those on the #CELEBTAINMENT. Get on now and prove to all that u are called for this and u not wasting ur time as others would like to think and make u feel... We only walk to one direction and that is the "TOP" NO SUBTERFUGE.

(1) (Reply)

France President To Visit Fela Shrine / Benin Auto Park: Obaseki, Automotive Council, BMW, Ford, Nissan... / How To Advertise Your Product Online-dezinfoguide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.