Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (26972 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
My guess is, he doesn't care what we are. He's just attention seeking.
Gift101:
Hmm... i really don't understand this guy anymore, is he teaching us to be a good christians or discouraging us from being a good Christian??
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
God bless you and all that you do.
Gift101:
We all know Jesus was very prayerful... Jesus prayed so much that even his disciples couldn't keep up with him.
They would become so tired that they'll sleep or beg Jesus to postpone the prayers.
Assuming Daddy Freeze was in the same timeline with Jesus Christ, i swear he would've mock Jesus Christ after his death.
He'll be like the other guy in the left hand side of Jesus' Cross that mocked & dared Jesus to free himself if truly he's the Son Of God. Daddy Freeze pls know dat God is not a man, he doesn't do his things same way with humans... he works in mysterious ways.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by selfemployed(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gift101:
Hmm... i really don't understand this guy anymore, is he teaching us to be a good christians or discouraging us from being a good Christian??
I guess he's trying to say that prayers alone can't make you pass your exams without preparation.

Success in football is directly proportional to preparation, not prayer.

C Rinaldo's hattrick goal came because he prepared himself for that, not because he prayed.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:
I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or lose) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries have prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly regious but VERY wicked at heart.

I applaud you bro...God bless you

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
After the times of okocha, amokachi, oliseh, amunike, finidi, taribo west, even to the times of odemwingie and enyeama, these present crop of players no Sabi. They play without passion. I always used to have faith in those guys and their passion to win even if their opponents were much better. They put their heart in the match. Not like these new set of players.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by THEBOANERGES(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Its funny seeing ppo who claim 2 b true Christians taking sides wit freezee.. It shows som Christians know not d true earmark of Christianity.. Anyways our faith is precious 2 us. Therefore let's not cast our pearls b4 swines. we r mking dis freezer man too popular.. He's not relevant. Not at all..
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
crazygod:

OK understand this logic too. When you go to work in the morning, don't you pray for a fruitful day? Football is the job of the super eagles. Just as you pray for progress in your work, they also have the right to pray for the same progress. And don't ever make a mistake of saying some things are not important to God cos a lot of people make their living from football directly or indirectly. Peace cool
Ask yourself this question if Nigeria pray to win and Croatia pray to win who will God answer?
every thing good or bad need prayer but not all prayers God answer "study to show yourself approve" is what the Bible said not pray to show yourself approve God's blessing is already on every hardwork we can't keep praying while others keep preparing matter how long we fast and pray without proper preparation we will still fail it like going into the examination hall with fasting and prayer without studying that a capital FAILURE "watch and pray" not pray and watch.

Religious over zealousness is what is killing us and has made us to be where we are today when other countries are preparing we are busy praying God as giving us power to solve some certain problems that is why he gave us brain to me praying on super eagles jersey is useless because the jersey won't win the match

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by ima4sure(f): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=lexxybb post=68578308]What daddy freeze is simply saying is that we should do our part as human beings and leave the rest for God. In Nigeria we don't do what we are expected to do do and we expect God to do a miracle. It's not just possible ...

meanwhile.....

*SuperEagles prayed 3 times during that Match*

They prayed before the match, prayed at halftime and prayed at the beginning of 2nd half�

*CROATIA didn’t pray even Once... They just went to work*

� *LESSON*: SOME BATTLES REQUIRE SKILLS, NOT ANOINTING!

� *To be financially stable, you need to work smart, invest, give, and value and embrace Business opportunity NO amount of Kaabaaashinnn, prayer and fasting will increase your bank account* �

THINK!!!!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Cloud007: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:
I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or lose) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries have prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly regious but VERY wicked at heart.
Gbam
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by expert234: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Freeze should shut up!

Were our 94 and dreamteam 96 squads not known for their prayers on the pitch?

Anyway, football has never been our calling again after Atlanta.

Too bad. cry

Oga, football isn't by prayer; it is by practice and skill. What helped Portugal to draw against Spain? Prayer or practice?

What helped '94, '96 and '98 sets to triumph in football? You think it was prayer? Stop talking like a fool, Oga.

You can hate daddy freeze because he doesn't lick pastors asssss like you do, but you should be sensible enough to accept the truth when he says the truth.

Other countries also have God, not only Nigeria.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by alexsoftwork(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nice one bro yarn them (quote author=biafraisdead post=68571132]I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or lose) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries have prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly regious but VERY wicked at heart. [/quote]
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by sexdoll: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
nice one, daddy freeze.

please continue to speak some truth into their religiously blocked heads.

and hopefully, one day they will awake and decide to start handling their responsibilities by themselves rather than depending on one unseen God or something.

foolish africans. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Omzie(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Freeze should shut up!

Too bad. cry

No offense, but you made no iota of sense in this post. Matches are won with skill, determination, and most importantly, preparation. The teams of 94 and 96 were far superior to what we have now, and boy were they determined. Did you see Croatia pray even once? Silly ass beliefs. Instead of them, immediately after the half time whistle, to quickly head back to the changing room, address their issues and get their shit together for the second half, they were there wasting valuable minutes in pointless prayers.

Now you see the major problem we have in this country? Senseless supernatural beliefs. Praying like the Croatians are any less God’s children. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by swing4real(m): 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
I still can't believe in this century, some people still reason this way!! Since praying will solve problems. Why didn't they win? Let me guess, they sinner against God? Since they are Muslim and Christian among the players which of the God did they prayer to?

They prayed and yet they lose. So does it mean God never answered their prayers?

Sigh! We will NEVER forge ahead in this country with this myopic mindset. Religion has not only made we African foolish but blinded to reason.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by akeensbussy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gift101:
We all know Jesus was very prayerful... Jesus prayed so much that even his disciples couldn't keep up with him.
They would become so tired that they'll sleep or beg Jesus to postpone the prayers.
Assuming Daddy Freeze was in the same timeline with Jesus Christ, i swear he would've mock Jesus Christ after his death.
He'll be like the other guy in the left hand side of Jesus' Cross that mocked & dared Jesus to free himself if truly he's the Son Of God. Daddy Freeze pls know dat God is not a man, he doesn't do his things same way with humans... he works in mysterious ways.
Whether they win or loose after, it doesn't mean we shouldn't pray. We already know we should work cuz even the Bible said God help those who help themselves.

so...who is Jesus Praying to?

himself?

1 John 5:7. In the King James Version Bible, 1 John 5:7 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:
That right there is the true definition of a Nigerian.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by openmine(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na wa for some folks sha.....
What freeze said is the reason why we blame everyone but ourselves for what affects us!

before Brazil were thrashed and humbled 1-7 by a rampaging and eventual winners Germany at the 2014 world cup hosted by Brazil,didn't Brazil pray?

Infact Brazilians are known prayer warriors due to their religious inclination.....
Did that stop them from getting walloped by the Germans...?
Or do we now say God answered the prayers of the Germans?

This is the same mistake most Christians and sadly,pastors do in assemblies.....Praying for members to get an employment or contract....to the extent that prayers are made neutralize other competitors or prospective employees....

So the question..... if christian A is seeking for a job position and Christian B is seeking for that same job.....and both are prayer warriors....who will God answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by FX(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
resurgent2019:
Are Nigerians seeing how nations who work hard are performing in the World Cup?

Is the Blackman cursed to always pray to God for little things they can do for themselves? Switzerland just held Brazil to a draw.

Did you see Swiss players praying to God?

Nigerians can continue praying to GOD who is clearly not interested in Nigeria. The wise ones will leave while the gullible continue praying.
laugh wan kee me
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by FX(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
THEBOANERGES:
Its funny seeing ppo who claim 2 b true Christians taking sides wit freezee.. It shows som Christians know not d true earmark of Christianity.. Anyways our faith is precious 2 us. Therefore let's not cast our pearls b4 swines. we r mking dis freezer man too popular.. He's not relevant. Not at all..
He is saying nothing but the whole truth. Religion go make you carry last. Religion is a scam .Prosperity in life depends on your preparations and small element of luck.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by DonPikko: 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
captianfreeman:

I am never on the same page with this guy. But what he is saying here is the truth. You can't be successful by prayers alone, you have to work hard.
not just hard, very hard
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
afonjaman:
It pretty clear this guy does not care about God or Christianity.He just hates Pastors.....So because Pastor Adefarasin Prayed and Nigeria lost Prayer is not relevant in football?

Prayer is relevant in every field of endeavour, if you think otherwise your faith is a fraud!
actually, prayer isn't relevant in football. God has nothing to do with football. The Croatians prayed to God to win, we also prayed to God to win does it mean God had a favorite team and favoured them? God doesn't play games brother.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by RotgakSlay(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:
I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or loses) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries had prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly religious but VERY wicked at heart.
bro most times, d prayer is centered on injury free game n let it b fair. most ref. do collect bribe to blow against d other team, u pray against such forces. an example is one of dis play off between Senegal vs South Africa (forgot d Nations) , which was rescheduled
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by DonMekino(m): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
For the daft ones....this is his message in brief

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by chosenwan1(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
If you ever wonder why Nigeria is so backward, this is the answer>
biafraisdead:
I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or loses) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries had prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly religious but VERY wicked at heart.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Gift101:
Whether they win or loose after, it doesn't mean we shouldn't pray. We already know we should work cuz even the Bible said God help those who help themselves.

prayer to any God is as useless as it gets.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2018
emeijeh:
Freeze should shut up!

Too bad. cry

football is no ones calling.

Meanwhile prayers didn't make Nigeria win the nations cup n Olympics in 1994 n 1996.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2018
freeze is right and vindicated. May his haters learn to shamelessly hug transformer and eat sand with broken bottles

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Allsouls: 12:55am On Jun 18, 2018
People should missing understand daddy freeze
You can't enter exam hall with empty brain and pray that God will help you to be the best student.

Zoo team is not OK and prayer can't solve it but only hard work can.
Don't crucify the young man.

I told people that Nigeria will lose that match or at best draw but some target it as Biafra issue, but it don't send anybody.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Allsouls: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2018
People should not missing understand daddy freeze
You can't enter exam hall with empty brain and pray that God will help you to be the best student.

Zoo team is not OK and prayer can't solve it but only hard work can.
Don't crucify the young man.

I told people that Nigeria will lose that match or at best draw but some target it as Biafra issue, but it don't send anybody.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Proffdada: 1:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Gift101:
I get his point but here is gradually discouraging us from praying
i'said it number of times he's anti-christian disguising as a preacher. only non-believers use the word 'sheeple'
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by greenglobestore(m): 2:14am On Jun 18, 2018
we just need to Regroup
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by middlebelter(m): 2:33am On Jun 18, 2018
Gift101:
I get his point but here is gradually discouraging us from praying

Can't you see he is a very confused man. Check it, he's never a sincere critic of Christianity. It is such criticism like this one that eventually expose him for what he is. When someone try to erode the value of prayer, he's invariably teaching you to stop trusting in God . May be he needs to be educated on 3 ways God answers prayers;yes, hold-on and no. Is he saying the sovereign God cannot say no to a prayer request if it is now t His best wish or is not yet time.
No doubt devil always come in sheets po clothing or like angel of light to confuse and mislead . His violent criticism of some Christian churches practice will make him look like an angel to some people. Beware of this man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today (Photo) / Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Seun Kuti Flaunts Stomach Tattoo At A London Concert(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.