Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help (801 Views)

[finally] How To Delete Nairaland Account Or Change Your Username / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help by mildie(f): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
Hello Everybody,

Pardon me if this is not going in the right section but this is the closest i can find.

My new assistant has succeeded in getting my websites official nairaland account (hire4jobs) banned from posting and i need help in contacting one of the webmasters who can reverse this.

Will someone please help me out?

Thanks,

Mildred
Re: My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help by DualCore1: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2010
No need to get worried, its a temporary ban that will clear after a while. This may be the first of many bans for that ID if the posting style doesn't change. Almost all posts have the site's url. That is seen by the anti-spam bot as an offense. I don't think its wise to inform the Admin because he may make the ban permanent. The only way to advertise on Nairaland is through google adwords. If you must direct people to your site in posts you make, do it discreetly. You can add your site's url to your signature and just direct people to look at your signature.
Re: My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help by OmniPotens(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2010
Thanks for the help in the explanation @DC
Re: My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help by DualCore1: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2010
Welcome back. You missed a lot of action behind the nl scene. tongue
Seen you on IM, i'll brief you later.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Check My Google Rank Based On My Country(nigeria) / Win A Free Domain Name For One Year (+free Hosting For Life) / |hurtownia Outlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.