Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Meet KESHINRO ABDUL-HAZEEZ OLUWASEUN An Amazing Illustrator/animator - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet KESHINRO ABDUL-HAZEEZ OLUWASEUN An Amazing Illustrator/animator (605 Views)

#idodisanddat Is The HRM Structure For WEB3 – By Jawolusi Oluwaseun / Ubon Udoh Appointed MD Of The Abdul Samad Rabiu Initiative's Africa Fund / Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet KESHINRO ABDUL-HAZEEZ OLUWASEUN An Amazing Illustrator/animator by skarz: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Meet KESHINRO ABDUL-HAZEEZ OLUWASEUN,A 21 year old illustrator,athlete and an singer.

When I asked him to tell me about his journey he told me this "See i came from a family of creative people, my interest in art started in primary school before my brother died, he used to teach me, put me through...
I saw cartoons on TV and suddenly I wanted to be an animator, but my mum wanted me to be an engineer due to the fact that it was planted in my brain, off to secondary school I would draw short comics in my notebook and show people.
I graduated from high school, then I started discovering amazing Nigerian comic artists on facebook, thrilled I decided to learn, practiced everyday till I dropped.
I had plans of going to the university to study animation, but baggy there was no school for it, and besides I was a science student, and jamb frustrated me for 3 years, during all that period I practiced and practiced, talked to experienced people, they helped me and put me through
Soon I started posting on facebook, they liked my work , months passed I met a guy, GBENLE MAVRICK, who introduced me to another guy, HAFEEZ OLUWA, we decided to create a comic company "MAD! COMICS" we made comics about African mythology, which people loved.

I gained admission to the university of Lagos to study human kinetics which didn't really float my boat, I met another friend, MOSHOOD the founder of CREATIVE IMAGINATION STUDIOS, an animation firm which I was brought into and we are working on our first project to be released soon."

This is an inspirational story of a young boy who didn't spend his years regretting why he wasn't in school like his mate but spent those years working and building himself to be a greater person in future.
This is a trend for young people out there that needs to be motivated.
Every disappointment is a blessing,it depends on how you utilise that blessing

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinosc

(1) (Reply)

'data Science' Project Topics And Materials / We Are Looking To Hire An HR Officer / Massive Recruitment At Stanbic IBTC Bank 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.