Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman (36166 Views)

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by wman(m): 10:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Now we have an inkling of how Jaaruma makes her money.
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Neoteny:

She's been sleeping with wealthy men all over the place.

Guess she thinks that qualifies
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by ElsonMorali: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
All these people sef, are they also in Nigeria or Liberia?

Which one is Skimnbi again? sad

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by staen: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who b diswans? .....if der talks isnt abt hw naija ll get tobd semis ..den dey shu kip kwayet cos dey r talking nonsense
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by bamasite(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Maybe you don't know jaaruma

fowlyansh181:
Go and ask for forgiveness, karma and all those crap are the only things Nigerians believe in , always being superstitious or either religious ..
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by maklelemakukula(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'll advice u fake another death.
petty indeed grin grin grin
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by nanauju(f): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Triniti:
Karma from where kwanu? He can choose to do right only when he wants to, if karma was real, there will be no bad people on earth anymore

My dear don't be deceived o. What ever a man sows so shall he reap, that is my own concept of karma. Besides people who want to be bad will still be bad irrespective of repercussions. If you doubt, ask those guilty peeps in prison
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by maklelemakukula(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
slapandfall:
What is happening in the Country sef!

Every cat and fish just posting rubbish online.

Between Skibbi and the rich woman (if anything of such even happened) who got used each other!

Is this Skibbi that looks like Skeleton that will be using somebody again? How many knack skibbi fit knack!

Hian!!!
grin grin
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by mikool007(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
Skibii the man with the straw has suck goodness out of the poor woman grin
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by fowlyansh181(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
bamasite:
Maybe you don't know jaaruma

i honestly don’t know her
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by lifestyle1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
This could be staged guys don't fall for it yet.

Be sharp.
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by BAILMONEY: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
Go and ask for forgiveness, karma and all those crap are the only things Nigerians believe in , always being superstitious or either religious ..
KARMA IS REAL BRUH
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by leisuretym: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
the content of nairaland nowardays is not encouraging, seun, what is this doing on front page?

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by fowlyansh181(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
BAILMONEY:
KARMA IS REAL BRUH
alright. Real or not , no one should depend on Karma and not put in effort
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by Brightgem(f): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
All I see here is a dumb **s woman talking to another dumb **s. She posted rubbish, so its that one on the right that sucked someone dry, so the person that was sucked dry opened her two eyes and followed that kind of element, while another so called sex therapist forming Rambo abi na voltron is shouting karma.... Stupid post about stupid people. I just have Zero tolerance for nansense

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by Macmoni(m): 12:07am On Jun 18, 2018
who else things d woman is d stupid one
she saw fine boy she go follow y won't he drain her.... does he looks like a guy dat will stay with her for ever??
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by solid3(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:
Who made this one a sex therapist?

I advice you check her file. kiss
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 18, 2018
solid3:

I advice you check her file. kiss
Meaning?
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by RexTramadol1: 12:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Its the law of give n take

Wetin concern JayJayOruma?

They both used eachoda

D woman used Skibii's destiny, d guy is jus a moving object now

And in turn, Skibii serviced her well.
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by MENTORCH(m): 2:52am On Jun 18, 2018
It’s all publicity stunt, I don’t know why this guy likes to use different tactics to become famous. Just drop a hit song that is it.
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by rubio: 3:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by kilojoDesigns: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2018
Some women and their pride. They use men for material things every day but when they manage give guy something, even Kim Jon un go hear am.
grin
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by innocential3032(m): 6:55am On Jun 18, 2018
open bottle
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by raphchima(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Plenty media and publicity stunt, skibii just de try de for news even after faking his death you still no blow now this is the stone you have to throw...Mutherfucking in grate that turn to bite the hands that fed him!!!
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by franchasng: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:
Hausa and Fulani women and their rich politifians who stole our national wealth and pay her to give them Fulani sex herbs to boost their oza room performance.

All the Hausa, Fulani senators, governors, ministers and even president wives patronize her just so they can have sex for hours, wasted nation angry angry angry
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by franchasng: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2018
nanauju:

My dear don't be deceived o. What ever a man sows so shall he reap, that is my own concept of karma. Besides people who want to be bad will still be bad irrespective of repercussions. If you doubt, ask those guilty peeps in prison
what is Buhari, IBB, Tinubu, Gowon, Danjuma, Orji Uzor Kalu, OBJ and all the politifians that stole our national wealth, killed innocent souls, betrayed their friends, and did lots of harm to people reaping Don't believe in that karma, it only pays people it wants to pay back.

Like the lady u quoted said; if karma was that real and active, all the evil people ought to have gone by now but most times the evil people prosper more and live longer than the good people, why so then if karma is real and effective as we all believe
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by gentle007(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2018
fowlyansh181:
I tire my brother. If Timaya was broke, they would have said same thing.
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2018
jarumma next time no enter wetin no concern u....leave 5star music to respond
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by SegunAj(m): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2018
Busted
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by LegendsCoded(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

You're a pained hater.
Re: Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2018
LegendsCoded:

You're a pained hater.
Says one of her 'clients'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adunnie Ade Wears Sexy Swimsuit To The Beach, Fans Blast Her / Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family / Chika Ike Rocks Green Weave (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.