Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

How To Start A Shop Online Without Money In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Shop Online Without Money In Nigeria (355 Views)

Jumia Vs Jiji(2022); Which Is A Better Platform To Shop Online / Why Is It So Difficult Having A Shop In Lagos? / What Business Can I Start With 20k As A Lady Without Renting A Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Shop Online Without Money In Nigeria by clearant: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Digital technology is creating business opportunities for people to live, work, and play better in Nigeria. Could you be among the makers, thinkers, and doers, who are disrupting the nation, harnessing its ever-increasing population, and creating new opportunities for progress? Have you been limited by the common notion that you do not have money or enough money to blaze a trail? Do not worry again. The answer is here with you. In my article for e-commerce opportunity in Port Harcourt, I did promise that I was going to give a freebie to my ardent readers on how to run an online shop without money. Yes, I mean no money, no product of your own. Here is the fulfilment of that promise; keep reading and thank me later.

Online Shop:

Have you asked why my article for e-commerce opportunity was focused in Port Harcourt and not Lagos, Abuja, or other cities or places in Nigeria? Well the same principle can be applied to any place so long there is internet network. However, Lagos like Abuja is full, if not oversaturated with such things. It is for the reason we have Jumia and Konga doing most of their deliveries in Lagos for free of charge, because Lagos is their physical headquarter. From our researches on the digital technology trend in Nigeria, we found that Port Harcourt is a field green and ripe for harvesting. We encourage you to take advantage of the city. Let us now go into the business opportunity proper.

Notice in my articles that I am more practical than theoretical; that means that for example I will not define what online shop is but show you how to own one as quickly as you like to. Let me divide online shop ownership into two categories.

Opening your shop on existing and known website
Creating and managing your own website.
In this article, we are focusing on the first; opening a shop on an existing website. The reason is as I promised in my article for e-commerce opportunity in Port Harcourt; you want to own a shop for free. Free of what? Did I say free of charge before? Now add free of a lot of risks and associated management problems. Let me now delve into the step-by-step way you could exploit this business opportunity.

How to Open an Online Shop on an Online Shopping Website:

Tools and apparatus you need:

Internet services network
Smart phone or tablet or laptop
Where to get the commodity you want to sell; you do not need to own the commodity.
The existing online shop; this article takes a case study on Jumia and later articles on Konga.
Let me walk you through using the following pictorial illustrations:
https://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/how-to-start-a-shop-online-without-money-in-nigeria/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Buxoncoin In Nigeria / Bithumb, Sixth Largest Crypto Exchange Hacked, $31 Million Of Tokens Stolen / What is an example of a passive income?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.