Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection (36232 Views)

Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by anibi9674: 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
ok
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by ajepako(f): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Baba Titi, my dad is...

Numbers 1,......2.....4.......10 and 21

Baba Titi of life..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Benzy001: 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lovely
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Naturalobserver(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
The ones when after their wives yell and beat their stubborn children,they never scold their stubborn children or yell at them but advice them gently because they were once stubborn as a boys too.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by alexsoftwork(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin I LOVE NUMBER FIVE
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by error4040: 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
my Dad is number 11

the man just can't adapt to Smart Phones!!! he will be like how do i like a comment or how do i upload an image
grin grin

still on still i still LOVE the man

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by oluwasegun007(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Good night y'all
Cum to my place and spend your night...

Am sure ur breast nipple won't leave with you the next morning.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Chuknovski(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
at the bar laughing out lowd op wehdorn

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by tropaz(m): 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
You really nailed it this time
@op
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Platony(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
I am proudly Number 1.

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by 2kris(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Good night y'all
bad person
Sinner man
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by 2kris(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
boldking:
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
"Prof. Jubril Aminu was once the VC of University of
Maiduguri. During his tenure, there was an Aluta struggle and
some students were rusticated.
Four of the rusticated students came to Gani Fawehinmi to
challenge the action.
He fought the case to the Supreme Court and won.
The students went back to complete their studies.
Later, Gani was arrested over his anti-SAP conference and
was flown to Maiduguri, then driven to Gashua. At the Lagos
airport, not knowing where he was being taken to by the
security men, Gani played a fast one - he told his captors that
he wanted to use the toilet.
He got inside the toilet and quickly scribbled on a toilet paper
- "To whoever uses this toilet, this is Gani Fawehinmi. I am
being flown to an unknown destination by security men.
Please, let the world know". He placed it in a conspicuous
place, flushed the toilet as if he just used it and came out.
When they got to Maiduguri, they had a brief stop over at the
SSS office, where a lady officer offered Gani a cup of coffee.
Gani was hooked on coffee like drug. But this time, the will
power of Gani came on. He told the lady officer -"so you
people have got information that l can't do without coffee. You
think you can poison me? From, today, I stop taking coffee ".
That was how he ended his addiction to coffee.
He was later moved to Gashua prison, in a most decrepit cell
where he collapsed after some substances were sprayed in the
cell.
He was rushed to the University of Maiduguri Teaching
hospital. When he regained consciousness, he found a doctor
examining him and he protested, asking the doctor not to
touch him.
The doctor, not wanting the security men guarding him to
hear, he whispered to Gani's ear - "Chief, you are in safe
hands. Can't you recognise me? I am....., one of the medical
students rusticated whom you fought for our reinstatement. I
am now a doctor. So, relax. You are in safe hands".
And that was how Gani's life was saved - reaping from the
good deeds he did earlier, which he had forgotten"
~ Richard Akinnola II
Moral of this real life story:
Do good always and it shall come back to u
I love what you posted on Argentina and black slaves
No wonder the Argentines don't have black
Thanks man more grace

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by FuckoffMOD: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
My dad nd number 8

Are like guguru nd ekpa grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by akpanv551(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2018
the one that gasses and acuses you and you have no choice to endure both the smell and the faulse acusation.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by computerglobal(m): 1:01am On Jun 18, 2018
AnonymousIP:
Great list

Yeah great list

Op forgot to add fathers that are always on nairaland's first page angry
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by CDCEO001: 2:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Very funny!
My late Father was number 24
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Doctorova(m): 3:17am On Jun 18, 2018
grin Perfect list.... good morning everybody
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by enemyofprogress: 3:36am On Jun 18, 2018
AnonymousIP:
lalasticlala
he belongs to number 25
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by salt1: 3:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Neoteny:
Someone please put a stop to this crap.

It's neither humorous nor creative.

And it's getting a little out of hand.

But I'm thoroughly enjoying this.
That you don't isn't enough reason to deprive the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Dollabiz: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Good night y'all

What sort of pic is this? This is a public forum for eff sake.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by patani(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2018
SunFlow:
Till date, my Dad haven't understood why the canes he uses to flog me, kept on disappearing

No wonder he beats you with cane. Your English command is terrible!
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by politicalpastor: 6:25am On Jun 18, 2018
SunFlow:
Till date, my Dad haven't understood why the canes he uses to flog me, kept on disappearing

Make him understand. Lol
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by nazablossom(f): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2018
The ones that don't believe in beating to discipline a child, they will sit you down and open a history book for you on how you suppose to behave. The advice would take so long that you wish were beaten.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by frank317: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Mchewww can't find the connection... Ur memes are not even related. U just put any picture u like and captioning anything u feel like.
It doesn't work that way bro stop bastardising memes.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 18, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

What sort of pic is this? This is a public forum for eff sake.

Don't you ever get tired, of monitoring me? undecided
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by ademasta(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by fero007: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2018
my kind of fada, you send him "please call me", he will reply you" please send me credit "

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by EVILZIMBO: 8:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Wat a waste of my precious time
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2018
No 2 my Dad
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Number 21 though.. U need to see us outsmarting each other just to wash old man's clothes that year... U must see better money guy no dulling cheesy grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection by Saltwater: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2018
My late father (Of the blessed memory) belongs to the group that won't let you change the 9'oclock news even when he is sleeping.

This meme brought smiles and mixed emotions as I remember him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-year Old Marriage Collapses As Husband & Wife Engage In Alleged Adultery / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Pregnant Woman Goes Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.