Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) (478 Views)

Why Chief Security Officer's Profession Is A Top-notch / R.I.P Hungerbad / R.i.p Mmm - Kelvinsapp Comes With New Song After Mavro's Death (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) by ajanma2(m): 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
DOGS COME INTO OUT LIVES TO TEACH US ABOUT LOVE AND DEPART TO TEACH US ABOUT LOSS.A NEW DOG NEVER REPLACE AN OLD DOG,IT MERELY EXPAND THE HEART. DOGS ARE NOT JUST PETS,THEY ARE FAMILY...
My dog passed out this morning after weeks of treatment from an inexperienced vet Doctor....some facts I derived from its Demise..
1) Never ever go to the wrong hands/ semi-trained/inexperienced doctors (Both for your personal health and your pets). If you want to treat your pet or yourself, do the best you can in the best possible place. Life is just once... I'll give anything to have my dog back..
2) Ask questions on time about issues as much as you can. I learnt some stuffs online but couldn't put it into consideration on time..
3) Be observant on issues that concerns health. Whether for yourself, your kids or even your pets...
To the vet Doctor who didn't even know what was wrong with Smart but started pumping antibiotics in his system, i say God bless you richly.
Am pained���

Re: R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) by ajanma2(m): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
cc lalasticlala

Re: R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) by ajanma2(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
rip

Re: R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) by ajanma2(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
smart���

Re: R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
wetin kill am
Re: R.i.p To My Bestfriend,my Pet,my Chief Security Officer(photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Whats happening to this particular dog's breed?

a friend just lost a male and female of this same breed few days ago

they always have something bulging our of their eyes once in a while.

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase RAM Of Android Devices / How Culture Has Rubbed Many Christians / Iphone Smatch Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.