Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Which Bank Is The Best For A Student - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Bank Is The Best For A Student (503 Views)

Union Bank Is A Useless Bank / Access Bank Is Still Sacking / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Is The Best For A Student by somto811(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
hello nairaland,good pm
i want you guys to help me out..
i am 17yr old and i want to open a student account but i dont knw the bank to use?
pls i need ur suggestion smileysmileysmiley

cc:mynd44
pls mve to fp
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For A Student by Viralkid: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
when I was a student I used fidelity, worked fine. Nevertheless, other bank have student account favorable to u
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For A Student by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Wema Bank or Union Bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For A Student by psucc(m): 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just close your eyes and open account with any bank that is nearby or within your school. Nigerian banks are rogue banks. They will still charge you and post sumptuous profits. If all things ain't working fine in Nigeria, banks can't be exception. They steal from their customers and the helpless and useless CBN could not be able to contain their excesses.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For A Student by OmoDavido(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gtbank.

You can withdraw all your money and leave 0 naira. But you can't withdraw all your money in first bank

Imagine being very broke as a student in Nigeria and you cant withdraw your last 1k that you worked for in first bank.

Run away from that bank as a student .

(1) (Reply)

Build Career In ICT / Please Who Has Test Questions For Eko Distribution Company? / Online Cooperative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.