Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,798 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Which One If These Phones Will Choose If You Are Asked To - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which One If These Phones Will Choose If You Are Asked To (1148 Views)

Android Phones Will Soon No Longer Support Installation Of APK Files, See Why / Which Of These Phones Will You Advise Me To Go For / Which One If These Phones Will Choose If You Are Asked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which One If These Phones Will Choose If You Are Asked To by blessedez(m): 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good day,
I want to get myself a new phone and after long search, I think I have seen what I want from two phones and i have hard time deciding on which to choose pls do help me
1. Oukitel u11
2. keecoo p11
Re: Which One If These Phones Will Choose If You Are Asked To by michlins(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
But the two, use both and give me the one you don't like
Re: Which One If These Phones Will Choose If You Are Asked To by blessedez(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2018
More suggestion

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Tariff Plans And How To Migrate In 2019 / In Need Of Itel P33plus.. / Any Samsung Galaxy S10 User Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.