Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? (2627 Views)

Urgently In Need Of A Matrix Or Corolla On HP / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Do You Wish To Start Jewelry Business And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 1:07am On Jun 18, 2018
I am looking to get a Toyota Corolla 2007 to buy on hire purchase and put on Uber.

I am willing to do a weekly payment of #35,000k or a monthly repayment of #150,000k. This could be reviewed upwards depending on inflow as I will be driving the car myself. I will also be looking forward to a contract that could be fully executed and closed within 15 to 18 months.

Please, anyone interested in going into partnership with me could contact me via e-mail or WhatsApp

I am willing and ready to adhire strictly to my own side of the agreement with all honesty and integrity. I'll also like to see this as the beginning of a long business relationship that will benefit both parties both in the short run as well as in the long run.
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning y'all
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hello
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
You should go to the Uber page on here someone might wanna accept your proposition
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 8:29am On Jun 19, 2018
cakewalk:
You should go to the Uber page on here someone might wanna accept your proposition

Thanks a lot
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2018
Any interested seller?
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
?
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by Denissy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
desgiezd:
I am looking to get a Toyota Corolla 2007 to buy on hire purchase and put on Uber.

I am willing to do a weekly payment of #35,000k or a monthly repayment of #150,000k. This could be reviewed upwards depending on inflow as I will be driving the car myself. I will also be looking forward to a contract that could be fully executed and closed within 15 to 18 months.

Please, anyone interested in going into partnership with me could contact me via e-mail on dele.deleajibola@yahoo.com or WhatsApp/call on 08061626473.

I am willing and ready to adhire strictly to my own side of the agreement with all honesty and integrity. I'll also like to see this as the beginning of a long business relationship that will benefit both parties both in the short run as well as in the long run.

If you are in Lagos, i can assist you in getting it but then I would prefer monthly payment and a period not more than 15months.
Are you in Lagos?
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Denissy:

If you are in Lagos, i can assist you in getting it but then I would prefer monthly payment and a period not more than 15months.
Are you in Lagos?

Yes, I am in Lagos residing in Ikorodu.

The monthly payment is ok by me and the period not more than 15 months is also doable.

Pls let us talk or chat

Many thanks
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 12:15am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Good morning peeps
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello oo
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by skyhighweb(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
desgiezd:
Hello oo
buy a car Niger use Toyota sienna 2005 model with DVD for 900k
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
skyhighweb:
buy a car Niger use Toyota sienna 2005 model with DVD for 900k

Got one?
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by skyhighweb(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
desgiezd:

Got one?
Yh call the owner he wants to sell his
Tell him from david nairaland.
Make sure u chk d car out with ur mechanic b4 paying sha
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
skyhighweb:

Yh call the owner he wants to sell his

Tell him from david nairaland.

Make sure u chk d car out with ur mechanic b4 paying sha

Thanks a lot
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
God day peeps
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by skyhighweb(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
desgiezd:
God day peeps
d guy didnt sell?
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
skyhighweb:
d guy didnt sell?

My mechanic advised against it

Thanks s lot
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 2:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Hi
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by desgiezd(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Still waiting
Re: I Wish To Buy Toyota Corolla On Hire Purchase - Any Seller? by stanpio(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2018
[I am interested sir

quote author=Denissy post=68689048]

Are you in Lagos?[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Payment Proof Below..best Online Business To Earn From / How You Can Start Oil And Gas Marketing Business With Little Or No Capital / FSDH Weekly Insights: Equity Market Ready For Another Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.