Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) (25889 Views)

Damola Olatunji Accused Of Being A Deadbeat Father / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Nefferd: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
haba
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Godwin978(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2018
when you open your legs for him did we hear it? now he is nolonger supporting you as before you are letting the world hear it
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Pavore9: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2018
modath:

A child he wants, he'd stand for... Let's not romanticise all these things, when a man wants a woman , her kids are beloved bonuses on top... Finish.

He has acknowledged him to be his and should be active with him and the boy should not be made to emotionally bear the irresponsibility of two adults who should have discerned better.

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by yhungbrowhne(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2018
see this one o who open your two leg wide open for him.. whrn,his pouring his akamu in u did u complain
when hes spending on u beforr did u talk. ewu
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Onanku1: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2018
wetin concern me?
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Pavore9:

How do a man explain that to his child?

What happens to taking care of their things offline? He fit dey give am she fit say he nor reach

Bros even though wizkid ain’t all nice now we all know the after math, this child would always want to associate with wizkid when he all grown. He would use his name to clear road and always wanna hang out with him.

This woman is just being stubborn and no need for these dramas, it’s totally uncalled for.

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Neoteny(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
So far all the baby mamas I've seen sound dull and poorly educated.

Why is beauty having a hard time getting along with brains?

Or are the yeyebrities more comfortable screwing retar.ds?

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2018
[quote author=selfwife post=68590072][/quote]

And also shout out to the fathers that played their role diligently bfor resting in the Lord.
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by bjbukzy(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2018
adedayourt:
Simply bcus a man has a fenis and can impregnate a woman doesn't qualify him to become a father yet.

Shout out to every living father
Every man can be a father but not everybody can be a daddy.
Happy fathers day to Everyman who has sired a child; i pray u grow into a daddy

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by tunary(m): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Poor man no dey celebrate fathers day
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by justice212: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2018
No be to get baby mama's everywhere mean say you be father. But rather taking full responsibility that comes with being a father.
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Pavore9: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2018
PRESENTATION:

What happens to taking care of their things offline? He fit dey give am she fit say he nor reach

Bros even though wizkid ain’t all nice now we all know the after math, this child would always want to associate with wizkid when he all grown. He would use his name to clear road and always wanna hang out with him.

This woman is just being stubborn and no need for these dramas, it’s totally uncalled for.

I understand your angle, his father's name will open doors for him but a child needs a level of bonding with the father

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Nothing beats a disgruntled baby mama
She spends majority of her time telling the kid(s) how useless their father is

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by encryptjay(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2018
They should wish their fathers happy father's day and stop disturbing us about their ex-husbands and baby daddys.
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2018
Pavore9:

I understand your angle, his father's name will open doors for him but a child needs a level of bonding with the father

True sha , Jealousy and many other things are involved here. That’s why marrying many woman who won’t give you peace of mind can kill
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Ghostofsparta1(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2018
DEAD BEAT
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by jtabdulrahman: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Ecommerce 101: FREE Practical Class On Building Online Store, Dropshipping, Social Media Marketing, Ads and lots more

This training will be practical based with all samples. We would build an online store with all steps shown, create social media accounts, grow those accounts, do Ads, generate sale, give advise and lots more.
We would build and grow this store together as you follow.
You don't need to have any skills for you to follow and learn. Have the desire and open mind to learn for FREE.
Nigeria is quite difficult now and folks have to help others make money even from their homes and phones.
LASTLY, to show you that you can do it, I will practically build and grow this store with my phone. Without a laptop, you can still make it. Tag anyone you know that is seeking for another means of income to indicate interest.
We will explore dropshipping and physical products so you have a full package. We would go beyond dropshipping to help folks with/without physical products
Others who have made money from ecommerce and dropshipping are encouraged to come in to help our fellow Nigerians.

Follow link and indicate interest

https://www.nairaland.com/4568017/ecommerce-101-free-practical-class#68588663
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by itu404(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2018
be careful darling, let your words be few. except you are ready to accept him if he turns a new leaf. social media ain't the best place for your son's father
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2018
Lol.. she stays in Alabama grin grin��� issokay..
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2018
modath:
I realise this is not "pro women" but in my inner mind, I like what Wiz is doing, wish other artistes can follow suit, so lazy women using babies as trap/come up will learn their lesson....

P.S... No one should come tell me about equal responsibility/ contraception BS, cos we all know if wizzy being a mega star is why she kept the pregnancy... There was no relationship, it was just a hookup & nothing more..

You have a point there
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2018
who send the smelly cvnt biitch to be a baby mama

Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by AndyCole16(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
modath:

Did he plan with her to have the child.? She wanted a child, she should raise him...
WizKid isn't even the only baby Daddy she has by the way... It's a pattern with her...

It's only the first baby mama, Sola that I can align with, she was a naive girl who didn't know better, this Binta woman is a straight up gamer, end of story..
Uhmmm. Where have you been since? Its been a while I read anything from you. Hope you are good
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Mryacks: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Mumus everywhere...
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
That's what u get when a baby gives birth to a baby!!
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by Shakushaku1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
modath:

A child he wants, he'd stand for... Let's not romanticise all these things, when a man wants a woman , her kids are beloved bonuses on top... Finish.

Abeg u too get sense ,ovasense dey worry u
Re: Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) by ghost3040: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Make wizzy pay her monthly allowee na...abi him don turn to Imo state govt wey dey owe workers salary??

Stella Damasus Remembers Her Late Father 11 Years After His Death (Photo) / Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal / Destiny Etiko Shines In Christmas Photos