Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age (7360 Views)

How Are You Preparing For Your Retirement? / Pi Network: The Next Big Thing To Secure Your Future Now / Central Location: Save for the future Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Contact us for investment advice
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 12:35am On Jul 07, 2018
We await your call
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2018
What legacy will you leave behind for your children and generations to come, after you are gone?

Aside the Secured and Lucrative Return on Investment, do you know that Real Estate Investment is a LEGACY ..... a Worthy Legacy?
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Call
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Call in today
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Your Investment in Queens Court is secure.
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by ReppingLocals(f): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Call for your own piece of land
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Call for a plots of Queens
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2018
For inspection and purchase, contact us today
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by estateprofits: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2018
GentleIsaac:
A True Life Story

I was in a clients’s office some days ago to deliver the contract of sales document, and other documents for the plots of land he just bought through me.

While we were talking in his office, his Intercom phone rang and some minutes after, a man was ushered into his office.

After brief exchange of pleasantries, the man handed a cheque to my client and left. Upon his departure, my client showed me the Cheque and said "That man that just left is one of my tenants. He came to drop his cheque for rent for another 1 year. This is why I am Investing now in land and buildings, so that my children will collect rent from their tenants, just as I am collecting rent from the houses my own parent bought and bequeathed me."

This got me thinking .... Just as you too should.

What legacy will you leave behind for your children and generations to come, after you are gone?

Aside the Secured and Lucrative Return on Investment, do you know that Real Estate Investment is a LEGACY ..... a Worthy Legacy?

Begin the building or expansion of your Real Estate Legacy today by keying into the 50% discount offer on Christal Villa Queens Court Shapati-Lekki with C of O at 5m naira only.

For more details and site inspection, please Call/Whatsapp:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright #Planning

Are you thinking of the best gift on your child's graduation? Get your child's future assured with Queen's court.
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2018
Think investments

Think Queen's Court
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
MAKE A WISE DECISION !!! 50% DISCOUNT SALES STILL ON AT QUEENS COURT WITH C OF O.

Carved out of the coveted axis of Ibeju-Lekki - Lagos, is the newest Estate currently on Introductory… https:///dPRYQZQrw2
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by damsel93(f): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
Limited plots available
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Do you know that a Real Estate Investor’s Net worth is thirty (30) times Greater than that of a Luxurious Car Investor??
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 5:12am On Jul 16, 2018
Call today
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2018
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2018
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Get your plots before the end of the Promo. Call now
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018

Begin the building or expansion of your Real Estate Legacy today by keying into the 50% discount offer on Christal Villa Queens Court Shapati-Lekki with C of O at 5m naira only
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Now Selling!

CHRISTAL VILLA QUEENS COURT, Shapati, Lakowe, Lagos - We guarantee that, you will love to be part of this!

Now, you are about to directly and practically experience a Revolution in Real Estate sector, right here in Lagos, Nigeria — What you have not seen; what you may not have heard; and what you have not experienced!

Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N10m per Plot
PROMO PRICE: N5m per Plot, with Free Deed of Assignment till end of June 2018.
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2018
There is a Gold mine discovered at Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki, Lagos - Nigeria: CHRISTAL VILLA QUEENS COURT
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
In the world Today, Real Estate is one of the most Valuable Luxuries you should have. Statistics has shown that Luxury Real Estate rentals in Nigeria received a big blow during the recent recession. So, forget about Letting that Property at Lekki for millions of Naira, and go for our -
'Christal Villa Queens Court' - at Sapati, Lakowe, at an affordable Price.

Price: N10m
PROMO PRICE: N5m per Plot
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by damsel93(f): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
The best time to invest is now
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Key into the investment plan today
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Call/Whatsapp:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 11:30am On Jul 18, 2018
Are you aware of an Investment that gives over 100% ROI (Return On Investment) within 6 months?
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by PropertyDeals(f): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Please don't miss the opportunity to acquire genuine property acquisition with Perfect Title In Good (CofO) And Have Peace Of Mind. Key into this opportunity before it is too late.....
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Upgrade your status in a jiffy by owning plots of land in a good location, with a good title, at a discounted price
Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by GentleIsaac(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
In the world Today, Real Estate is one of the most Valuable Luxuries you should have. Statistics has shown that Luxury Real Estate rentals in Nigeria received a big blow during the recent recession. So, forget about Letting that Property at Lekki for millions of Naira, and go for our -
'Christal Villa Queens Court' - at Sapati, Lakowe, at an affordable Price.

Re: Invest In Your Future Now To Secure Your Retirement Age by PropertyDeals(f): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
Acquire Genuine Lands With Perfect Title In Good Location And Have Peace Of Mind.... Key into the investment plan today...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls Bet4me Are They Genuine / Football Investment / How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.