Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash (717 Views)

How To Sell Panama Steam Gift Card To Naira [NG] / Yadda Zakayi Transfer Money - Recharge Airtime Da First Bank Transfer Code / Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by Tessyy1701: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2018
Good morning Nairanladers I'm in a kind of serious mess right I intended loading a #1500 Mtn recharge card from my bank and I mistakenly recharged #15000..
Please anybody who knows how to convert recharge card to cash should please comes out to help...
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by faithfull18(f): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Good morning Nairanladers I'm in a kind of serious mess right I intended loading a #1500 Mtn recharge card from my bank and I mistakenly recharged #15000..
Please anybody who knows how to convert recharge card to cash should please comes out to help...
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Hi, I buy Airtime and give you cash in return.You can go through my profile. This is my contact: 08066832610
Re: How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by luvlyoracle(m): 7:47am On Jun 18, 2018
Tessyy1701:
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Wano sub...if you can give discount i would buy...u can contact me on watsapp via siggy
Re: How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by Tessyy1701: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
Thanks to Mrs faithfull

CLOSED
Re: How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by Prolificdeman: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Thanks to Mrs faithfull

CLOSED
Plsease this same issue happened to me, how did you do yours is it through Mrs. Faithfull?
Re: How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by Tessyy1701: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
Prolificdeman:

Plsease this same issue happened to me, how did you do yours is it through Mrs. Faithfull?

Call Her number.....she's more than reliable, she even paid me in advance thought with little discount. .THANKS TO HER ONCE AGAIN
Re: How To Convert Recharge Card To Cash by Tessyy1701: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Prolificdeman:

YEs

(1) (Reply)

Qubo P6 / Sold! TECNO POP 5 / N95 Needed Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.