Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus (684 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Edoigho: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2018
According to report a boy identifed as Uchebo Chinedu as taken his social media page Facebook to say.. I will rather bow down and worship Nnamdi kanu , than to worship that stupid man christians call jesus.
See people reaction.......

Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Edoigho: 6:56am On Jun 18, 2018
More

Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Hyinkar97(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2018
Na you get your bow
Bow for anybody you like. E no concern us

Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by noblealuu: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Maybe this dude is talking about Robert Powell and others, and NOT our Lord and Saviour, JESUS CHRIST!
Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Edoigho: 6:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Hr

Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by BlackAdam55(m): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
u can bow to who you like , how's is it any one business
Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by nNEOo(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Am sure he was referring to that Italian actor turn model, think he was stupid at some point in his life....
Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 18, 2018
that's not Jesus, that's Robert Powell

3 Likes

Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Cloud007: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2018
Attention seeker......who dey hold your head before. You know nothing!
Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by AdaFonju: 11:23am On Jun 18, 2018
Brainwashed ipob ppl
Re: I Will Bow Down And Worship Nnamdi Kanu,than To Worship That Man Call Jesus by Primesky(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
See this one. Whether you worship Jesus Christ or not, He remains the King if kings, Lord of lords and master of the universe.

But, at the end, you will surely bow down and worship Him, whether you like it or not.

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Romans 14:11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Feed A Soul This Ramadan / Victory Over Sin; Abiding In The Sabbath / Sammie Okposo At THE EXPERIENCE 14 2019 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.