Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,043 members, 7,841,955 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You (1160 Views)

Calling All Web Developers! / To All Web Designers (from Scratch) I Need Help / See The Video Streaming App I Did For A Client With MERN Stack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You by chinavs9ja(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2018
I am using this medium to announce to all nairalanders, I am offering 30% discount on all the web development projects. Check my signature or call me on 0812 928 5560
Re: 30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You by joungblood(m): 12:44am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello can u create a shipping website with tracking number, I need a good shipping site that uses tracking number, when I give someone the tracking number they can visit the site put the number and see the package I want to ship as ready for shipment and also can see how long before it gets to them, please not expensive price o, but I'm willing to pay , please good n serious person, you should be able to show me ur previous jobs, call whatsapp me on 08125670754 thanks
Re: 30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You by chinavs9ja(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2018
The discount is still on
Re: 30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You by Masterppower: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Post your works let's see
Re: 30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You by chinavs9ja(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Masterppower:
Post your works let's see
This is a public forum, contact me for that
Re: 30% Discount On All Web Development I Did For You by wyzoe: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
chinavs9ja:

This is a public forum, contact me for that

You can advertise your services on a public forum but you won't send links to same services?

What kind of reasoning is this?

(1) (Reply)

Closed / An Escrow Service Platform And Socializing Site Developed By Our Graduands / Please Help I'm Getting Errors Why Installing Npm On Termux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.