Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

(SOLD) Kids And Adult Guitar For Sale At Giveaway Price - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (SOLD) Kids And Adult Guitar For Sale At Giveaway Price (706 Views)

Help My Tribal Brother Has 8 Kids And The Wife Is Heavily Pregnant. / My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SOLD) Kids And Adult Guitar For Sale At Giveaway Price by WDTrends: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2018
Mint condition glossy black mini guitar for sale at N4000.
Ideal for anyone in any age bracket, kids and adults alike.

PS: it's this cheap because it does not come with strings. You can get that anywhere they sell musical instruments for about N1000.

Please call me on...... if you're interested.
I'm in Lagos.

Re: (SOLD) Kids And Adult Guitar For Sale At Giveaway Price by WDTrends: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2018
Still available
Re: (SOLD) Kids And Adult Guitar For Sale At Giveaway Price by WDTrends: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Still available and negotiable

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Buried With Bed Instead Of A Coffin In Benue State / Happy father’s day and their funny pictures / What Every Parent Should Note About Their Child/ Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.